Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Super hero
ID: 1928224

seeking new home

i am looking for a new home
i got 5+ years in the game
i am not a huge forum person
i am lg+4
We are soldiers we guard honor and wage war in between we wait like a stone til the time comes again

Somebody asked me: "If war is the answer, then what is the question", and I guess the answer to that is "the meaning of life!" Because life IS war. Basically, you're fighting against one thing or another right from the start – you're fighting for survival with pretty much everything against you. You're fighting for social or political positions.

War is the nature of man; it always been, and it'll never go away. War has many different manifestations, so it doesn’t have to be taken literally, but that urge to conquer is embedded in our genes. We were not meant to live our lives caged in cubicles.
Spoiler
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection
ID: 0

Re: seeking new home

Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
00RA00
Forum Regular
Alternate name(s): Paul

What's your id n ill see if you can become a ancient
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

come to Forgotten Serenity.. ;)

http://forgotten-serenity.com

we are active ingame, forum and on msn :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

What up WS long time no see playa

Hve be where the partah is at

http://thehve.freeforums.org
Spoiler
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

~Winter~Soldier~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Super hero
ID: 1928224

i will take in all conseriations for all alliance offers with in the next week or so lol
:-$ :-k :smt100
We are soldiers we guard honor and wage war in between we wait like a stone til the time comes again

Somebody asked me: "If war is the answer, then what is the question", and I guess the answer to that is "the meaning of life!" Because life IS war. Basically, you're fighting against one thing or another right from the start – you're fighting for survival with pretty much everything against you. You're fighting for social or political positions.

War is the nature of man; it always been, and it'll never go away. War has many different manifestations, so it doesn’t have to be taken literally, but that urge to conquer is embedded in our genes. We were not meant to live our lives caged in cubicles.
Spoiler

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”