Ombudsman Case Archives
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Re: banned

00RA00 wrote:
Psyko wrote:
00RA00 wrote:What were these two incidents of spam n this criminal activity

The criminal activity promotion was for this post, posted in February.
i think drugs are great :smt043 they open your mind, and although youre doing your reasons for giving up for your kid, i have to give up to get a car as im getting drug screened aswell so the advise i give you is ,
If you take cannabis or most other drugs just drink instead thats what i do when i cant get hold of any and ATI M + its legall so you can do it to extremes or till you :smt078 lol

One spam warning was for creating the exact same thread in multiple areas of the forum. Specifically for your "alliance n officers forum pages" threads.

The other spam warning was for "Repeatedly spamming a thread after verbal warning given." I assume this was the same thread where you and Andy were "in the middle of something".

Well I wanna appeal all 3 as about the drugs, he asked for my opinion so I gave it + where I smoke drugs its legal so its not criminal activity

N I didn't spam just it didn't show up after I posted it, so I made a new 1 n by then some1 had answers the old 1 before I could delete it

nd 1 as iv said I read the last post first so how can I get in trouble for something I didn't see

So can you un ban me as I need to get my user name from the recruitment pages

In the case of the drugs post, my recommendation is that the warning will stand. The OP asked the question, but you did not need to answer. Pretty much everyone who posted in that thread as an advocate for drug use received a warning. Despite a drug being legal in your area, this forum is run in Canada and is subject to the laws and regulations therein. Your post, also, does support drugs in a general sense, not only the specific forms you mentioned.

You received a verbal warning from Clarkey about your multiple threads earlier today. Four hours later, you posted a new version of the same thread. I don't know where or how you were looking for your previous thread(s), but to my knowledge they still exist on this forum. There was no need to create another copy. That warning should also stand.

In regards to the spamming after being given a verbal warning, it doesn't matter if you actually saw it to affect whether or not you receive a warning. That would be like a user claiming ignorance of the rules because they never read them. It is not the responsibility of Mods to make sure you read their instructions. Spamming topics is against the rules in the first place and a verbal warning is not always given before an official warning is issued. You knowingly posted spam and were warned for it; that is on you. The warning stands.

The banning stands. You will have full access to the forum in 2 weeks. Until then, you will have to get by with in-game messages and other means of communication.

A bit more information about how the Ombudsman works:
[spoiler]We do not have the power to overturn warnings or bans.
We make decisions based on the facts and recommend/suggest to the Admins whether a warning/ban should be overturned.
Admins discuss the issue and will either agree the warning/ban should be overturned or disagree and let the warning/ban stand.
The process is not instantaneous and can take days to complete.[/spoiler]
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
00RA00
Forum Regular
Alternate name(s): Paul

Well can you post my in game name on here so I can Log in
Psyko
The Irresistible

00RA00 wrote:Well can you post my in game name on here so I can Log in

I don't even know what it is. You should have memorized it.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Although a lot of it has been said here, I will still put my say forward as I was the one that issued your last 2 warnings. As for the advocating criminal activity warning that was not me, it was back in February and I therefore have no comment on it.

This is how the night went down.

You received a "verbal" warning for spamming the Bugs section with duplicate threads. The threads being:
(5:36pm) - viewtopic.php?f=95&t=190823
(7:04pm) - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=190826
(7:19pm) - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=190827

I have shown you the post times above to clearly indicate the large gaps of time between the threads being created. The first thread had been moved to the relevant section of the forum by a GM with a shadow thread left in Bugs so that you could find the thread. I accepted that maybe you missed this and that is why you created the second thread 1 hour 30 minutes later. Then you made another thread 15 minutes later. I verbally warned you for this.

Then, you went to the section you were looking for and posted this:
(9:31pm) - viewtopic.php?f=21&t=190786&p=2428122#p2428122
This clearly shows you had found what you were looking for.

You had also PM'd a GM of this forum confirming that you had found what you were looking for.

Then you felt the need to create this thread:
(11:53pm) - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=190831
This being the 4th copy of the same thread even after you had shown that you knew where what you were looking for was. This resulted in one of your warnings.

You then received a verbal warning for an insult/personal attack on another user. You claim in this Ombudsman thread that you called them "your mum", but you know as well as I do that you actually said "your mum is dumb". You claimed to me in PM that this is a "phrase", well it's no phrase that i've heard of, I view it as an insult and personal attack on another member of this community. This was a verbal warning and not a official warning.

You then continued to spam this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&p=2428191#p2428191 with off-topic posts after I had posted a verbal warning requesting people not to spam. My warning had been posted 11 minutes before your spamming spree giving you plenty of time to see it. This resulted in the other warning that you received last night.

So with those two warnings added to the warning back in February you got issued with a 2 week ban.

P.S. As for your ingame name, ~RICHÅRD~LIONHEÅRT™ you only need to put the first character in the username field when logging in. So all you would need to put is ~ and it will log you in to the correct account as log as your password and email address is correct.
Image ImageImageImage
Psyko
The Irresistible

Clarkey wrote:[spoiler]Although a lot of it has been said here, I will still put my say forward as I was the one that issued your last 2 warnings. As for the advocating criminal activity warning that was not me, it was back in February and I therefore have no comment on it.

This is how the night went down.

You received a "verbal" warning for spamming the Bugs section with duplicate threads. The threads being:
(5:36pm) - viewtopic.php?f=95&t=190823
(7:04pm) - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=190826
(7:19pm) - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=190827

I have shown you the post times above to clearly indicate the large gaps of time between the threads being created. The first thread had been moved to the relevant section of the forum by a GM with a shadow thread left in Bugs so that you could find the thread. I accepted that maybe you missed this and that is why you created the second thread 1 hour 30 minutes later. Then you made another thread 15 minutes later. I verbally warned you for this.

Then, you went to the section you were looking for and posted this:
(9:31pm) - viewtopic.php?f=21&t=190786&p=2428122#p2428122
This clearly shows you had found what you were looking for.

You had also PM'd a GM of this forum confirming that you had found what you were looking for.

Then you felt the need to create this thread:
(11:53pm) - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=190831
This being the 4th copy of the same thread even after you had shown that you knew where what you were looking for was. This resulted in one of your warnings.

You then received a verbal warning for an insult/personal attack on another user. You claim in this Ombudsman thread that you called them "your mum", but you know as well as I do that you actually said "your mum is dumb". You claimed to me in PM that this is a "phrase", well it's no phrase that i've heard of, I view it as an insult and personal attack on another member of this community. This was a verbal warning and not a official warning.

You then continued to spam this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&p=2428191#p2428191 with off-topic posts after I had posted a verbal warning requesting people not to spam. My warning had been posted 11 minutes before your spamming spree giving you plenty of time to see it. This resulted in the other warning that you received last night.

So with those two warnings added to the warning back in February you got issued with a 2 week ban.

P.S. As for your ingame name, ~RICHÅRD~LIONHEÅRT™ you only need to put the first character in the username field when logging in. So all you would need to put is ~ and it will log you in to the correct account as log as your password and email address is correct.[/spoiler]

Wow. Thank you for the breakdown. :-) I thought there was more to the case, but I did manage to hunt down most of it. It's a shame time zones exist; I knew you were sleeping and I could not seek your perspective--particularly with the verbals and any PMs--when I wanted it. (Stop sleeping, dammit. ;))

Anyway...thanks for filling in the blanks. If anything, I appreciate the time and effort you put into that post.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
00RA00
Forum Regular
Alternate name(s): Paul

Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

You are an idiot.

For someone who came across polite ingame, you have seriously let yourself down.

I suggest you take this time to calm down and come back with the attitude you once showed me. Maybe then, you will be treated with less prejudice, until then, you brought this on yourself.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Psyko
The Irresistible

Locked for the time being.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “Case Archives”