Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Christmas is early

Teyla - please follow these instructions carefully:
- reread every post
- repeat the process until you understand what I am saying

That way you won't embarrass yourself by posting the same stuff over and over again and you might actually experience some sort of epiphany and stop going into paradoxes all the time.

Now leave this topic alone as all you're doing is spamming. I will make sure to let people know when I'll be giving out more naq.

PS: The Gollum metaphor had nothing to do with your looks or anything on your real life level, but merely with the personality and paradoxes you've portrayed on these forums.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Teyla
Forum Grunt
Race: Athosian
ID: 0

Like yours when you babble on about your doing this to to help game mechanics in the long run, i do read every post
[spoiler2=]
Neimenljivi wrote:
As far as the money involvements go - I was all for eras where no money could be involved, heck I even suggested to admin, on several occasions, that every now and then it'd be nice if an era where only skill mattered would have been made, even if the era lasted only 1 month. That'd mean - no supporter bonuses and feeding would have been closely monitored and people would get banned for feeding (even if just for those eras). That way those of us who don't have the luxury of spending money on the game could fight to everyone else on the same grounds. Rare few eras the winner spent no money on the game, that's a fact. Myself, even if I was 5th for instance, thought of myself as the real winner of the era seeing how I never spent any money on the game and the players in front of me did.
So am I all for an era in which money would not be involved? Heck yes.

Will I continue selling naq for money (70 quint + available atm btw) when I don't really play and until era like one described above is made? Yes. Can you stop me? You can try but you won't really succeed.
[/spoiler2]
You cant play the game how u want so you intent to just leech money from the server instead. Yawnnn
thats about sums it up hey
oh ye im not the embarassed type and it all sounds the same sweetcheeks cos somebody doesnt get what I been saying do they now? blame me for spamming when ur running out of excuses and want to avoid the facts lmao
parradoxes :smt017 i though i been saying the same thing havent I or atleast thats what you just said so you claiming theres a paradox in what i been saying is a paradox itself. nub
Jimbo 5.3 wrote:I want 20 quint naq, but I don't want to pay for it. Any way around it? Could I "nub" you for it?
General Riviera wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart. You're an absolute fool for even spending money to try to win.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Lol.

Jack vs Teyla - Ascended Arena - NOW! =D>
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
maninho
Forum Newbie

lol, my english is not good enough to understand this, lol

anyway i was lucky :) and got a huge amount... i got massed 5 times already this age so if you guys need to mass me again its not going to be a suprise.

i believe that this end of era will be cool.....nd hard for thoes who try to play for ranks.

Just one more note, i didnt pay any $ to jack, and i didnt "support the game" , and i'm happy whit waht i've done so far.

i will be looking for jack again and again and again, cause maybe i get lucky one more time :)

have fun ev1

maninho
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Jose Maninho :smt081
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

General Riviera wrote:Jose Maninho :smt081
General Guardiola. :o
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Doesn't really work the same! But good effort, lol.

I saw a post box today. Never noticed it before but there is a big embossed 'GR' print on them. Not sure what it stands for but, I have claimed them as my own.

I now own the Royal Mail.

I'll take a picture when I pass it again.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

You are right. Guarditeyla?
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

General Riviera wrote:Lol.

Jack vs Teyla - Ascended Arena - NOW! =D>

Ageed. Now that would be something enjoyable to "watch"/read.

On a completely unrelated note (which you may ignore if you wish, since it is way off topic) is the Ascended Server any good? I've got an account in main that has ascended several times, but I've never bothered to check out the Ascended Server.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

You're not following my instructions Teyla - if you did, you would see that I already answered all your "facts" and told you in which paradoxes do you get caught in.

I don't really play ascended, maybe just once every now and then when I am extremely bored and can't do anything more fun.. I usually build up a huge strike, farm everyone and that's pretty much it.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “General”