I only have 9 planets and I can't attack

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Ori_Master
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

I only have 9 planets and I can't attack

Everybody else seems to have so many more planets than me, even the ones that are many ranks below me. Because I have very few planets I can't attack....what should I do? :smt022
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Re: I only have 9 planets and I can't attack

This is a tricky situation when you first start, and it is going to take a bit of time and persistance to improve things.

For the immediate action, make sure you converted your APP from ascension(s), and then increase your charisma rating (to 500-600 or so). Then you convert your turns into Dark Matter Units, and use the DMU to buy Cosmic Expansion Fleets. You should then start growing fairly rapidly. You'll want to keep focus improving your CER for the first few months. Just keep checking through rankings to find farms you can attack, farm them for whatever you can get for as long as you can (probably only a few days per farm), and buy more cosmic fleets. You'll be able to get up to a few billion planets within a couple of months, from there you can farm a lot and make up for the lost time.

Hope that helps.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

I would have just combined the two threads... :-"

Image Image Image
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): jesus

Ori_Master wrote:Everybody else seems to have so many more planets than me, even the ones that are many ranks below me. Because I have very few planets I can't attack....what should I do? :smt022

this time does suck but its not forever ;)

and the waits well worth it
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
PS: Eat the watermelon- all I can say is ](*,)
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Oh wait.. I mis-read the topic, thought you said entering in the night lol
Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies

Return to “Ascended General”