clarkey is not a game player can.t talk about game action and this is spam
i ask remove this ban
if not i mass random mods ;)
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: ?????

R0B3RT wrote:need to remove your defence today ?? just ask :smt081

robert, she is not really a mod to do bad, if anything shes on your side to help you lol

do not mass her otherwise ill mass you hehehehe :P
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

R0B3RT wrote:i asked clarkey to not spam in war treath and i was banned

i ask remove this ban
My post that you responded to in that vendetta thread was an official moderator post. Therefore it is not considered spam. Your direct response to my post was considered spam.

My post was not talking about game action, it was requesting people stay on topic.

You clearly are unable to differentiate between a Moderator request and general game talk.

If you felt my official moderator post was considered spam then you should have reported the post using the report function, but of course you wouldn't do that.
Image ImageImageImage
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Clarkey wrote:

i ask remove this ban
My post that you responded to in that vendetta thread was an official moderator post. Therefore it is not considered spam. Your direct response to my post was considered spam.

My post was not talking about game action, it was requesting people stay on topic.

You clearly are unable to differentiate between a Moderator request and general game talk.

If you felt my official moderator post was considered spam then you should have reported the post using the report function, but of course you wouldn't do that.

report ?? not work vs mods( is not gatewars player free forum )
mass work :-D
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

The forces of Cersei Lannister fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Rob3rt's forces! :-D
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

R0B3RT wrote:The forces of Cersei Lannister fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Rob3rt's forces! :-D
My point exactly, you can't even tell the difference between a moderator and an ombudsman who could potentially help you. All you have done is forced Jo to remove herself from your case and leave it to Psyko.
Image ImageImageImage
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:The forces of Cersei Lannister fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Rob3rt's forces! :-D
My point exactly, you can't even tell the difference between a moderator and an ombudsman who could potentially help you. All you have done is forced Jo to remove herself from your case and leave it to Psyko.

help for what ??? this forum is corrupted
this is my last post until something change here
and i continue mass in game :smt025
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

omg lol
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

R0B3RT wrote:help for what ??? this forum is corrupted
Finally, some peace and quiet. At least I can hold my head up high in the knowledge that my warning given to you was correct and justified.
Image ImageImageImage
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Clarkey wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:help for what ??? this forum is corrupted
Finally, some peace and quiet. At least I can hold my head up high in the knowledge that my warning given to you was correct and justified.

Where can i apply to be in this awesome club of silent biass mod massers ?
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

R0B3RT wrote:i ask remove this ban
That is not the way the system works. You appeal a warning (and consequentially, if the administration agrees, you lose the ban). Your rules in game, mine here. You know that.

Regarding in game, your actions are inconsequential to this case, obviously I do not let in game actions have any effect on this case. I would appreciate it if you did not mass my alliance members, but far be it from me to tell you what to do. I do not allow you to tell me what to do either, so why would I require you to do or leave anything. ;)

Since you are not appealing a warning, nor show any signs of any such intent, I am closing this case. Your 'appeal' has been rejected. Case closed, pending Psyko's action on the matter.
Psyko
The Irresistible

i ask remove this ban

You replied to an official post by a moderator, which, according to the rules will result in a warning. This was your 4th warning in the past 6 months. For whatever reason, you were not banned after your 3rd warning so it was delayed until today.

Da Vinci asked how long until you are perma-banned. To keep you informed, the answer to that is 3 warnings. You currently have 6 warnings, most of them for spam. If you receive 3 more warnings before any drop off you will be perma-banned.

I have looked into all warnings given to you and can find nothing amiss. Each warning seems to have been deserved according to forum rules. The ban will stay. As you have stated you don't care about this forum, I would think you did not care about whether or not you are banned. The mods know how to take a beating in game due to someone not liking a decision made on the forum. Do what you wish in game, but your forum account will remain banned until the two weeks is over.

Warnings issued to all those who disregarded Juliette's warning about spam.

This case is closed. The thread will remain locked. If anyone starts a new thread regarding this user, a warning will be issued.

(btw, I do not have an in-game account ;))
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “Case Archives”