rule breakers wave 31

HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: rule breakers wave 31

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:Hooray! I'm learning something new!

Also, I'd like to say that blain is feeding Nitro, and has also given units to Hippy Fool on a number of occassions. He's also "force feeding" (as I've decided to call it) me, but I don't want his help (and I'm guessing Hippy doesn't want to be "force fed" either). Any ideas on how to get him to stop? I can't think of any way, which means I (as well as Nitro and Hippy) may be getting a boost throughout the entire era. I may suck too much to win even with this boost, but the Hippy doesn't need a nice bonus to come out on top, and with blain's help I fear he will be unstoppable.

Hmm yeah he gave me about 5k units when he hit me... Now I just keep close to 0 happiness when I am offline which means his hits don't really give me anything.

As far as I can tell Nitro has gotten 40-70k units from him, but it is really a matter of whether blain is setting nitro up or not...he is definitely setting you and I up.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

HippyFool wrote:
Jimbo 5.3 wrote:Hooray! I'm learning something new!

Also, I'd like to say that blain is feeding Nitro, and has also given units to Hippy Fool on a number of occassions. He's also "force feeding" (as I've decided to call it) me, but I don't want his help (and I'm guessing Hippy doesn't want to be "force fed" either). Any ideas on how to get him to stop? I can't think of any way, which means I (as well as Nitro and Hippy) may be getting a boost throughout the entire era. I may suck too much to win even with this boost, but the Hippy doesn't need a nice bonus to come out on top, and with blain's help I fear he will be unstoppable.

Hmm yeah he gave me about 5k units when he hit me... Now I just keep close to 0 happiness when I am offline which means his hits don't really give me anything.

As far as I can tell Nitro has gotten 40-70k units from him, but it is really a matter of whether blain is setting nitro up or not...he is definitely setting you and I up.

To be honest, If I was going to feed someone like this. I would do the same thing as blain. Feed my main person, but also give a little feed to some others to kind of stir the pot and keep them off my trail.

But 40-70k units to Nitro is a hell of alot compared to what you and Jimbo have gotten. So this leds me to believe that he is feeding Nitro.
Not to mention that now Nitro has massed you Hippy, lol.....
HippyFool
Forum Elder

It's all a part of the plan! ... :-)

... :neutral:

... 8-[

... :smt010

... :smt089

SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

HippyFool wrote:It's all a part of the plan! ... :-)

... 8-[

Or maybe this massing was a plan to take everyone off your trail....Interesting indeed.. :smt047
HippyFool
Forum Elder

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:
HippyFool wrote:It's all a part of the plan! ... :-)

... 8-[

Or maybe this massing was a plan to take everyone off your trail....Interesting indeed.. :smt047

Damn that would have been a good strategy... everyone thinks blain is feeding nitro then they think blain is feeding me then I act that I accuse nitro of getting fed, then he masses me but really he was feeding me at the same time and it tricks everyone!

I shoulda thought of this... unfortunately all I have got from all of this is about 5k units from blain and a massing from nitro! ](*,)

Return to “General”