Need some help here

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Need some help here

Where are the descriptions of these war modes located?

Standard War
War of Attrition
Planetary War
Resource War
War of Power

And the Blood Realm Description as well

If there is nothing available I would suggest implementing one. :-D

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: Need some help here

Alliance Wars
Wars to this point were fairly standard. fight. try to get enemy goods while not losing yours. winner was hard to determine as the 'winning formula' was a bit loose....
Now - each of the 5 war types have a clear goal, and way to determine winner. This is reflected in the points you get, as seen in the war detailed summary.
Also, it is not a war unless it is accepted. A 'one way war' is simply an assault and will not be visible to the masses. Just your (and their) alliance.
The style of war is multifold. And the ultimate - war of attrition - is a true test of alliance versus alliance as both are wisked away to their own plane in the realm of blood, to interact with just each other....no outside influence, no PPT, no moving goods to and fro.
Just your alliance, and their alliance...
Here, all soldiers fight (attack or defence) in every battle.....do it if you dare.

Is the most I can find on it in the updates...

I believe Alpha did some blood-realming a while back...
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Need some help here

RepliMagni wrote:
Alliance Wars
Wars to this point were fairly standard. fight. try to get enemy goods while not losing yours. winner was hard to determine as the 'winning formula' was a bit loose....
Now - each of the 5 war types have a clear goal, and way to determine winner. This is reflected in the points you get, as seen in the war detailed summary.
Also, it is not a war unless it is accepted. A 'one way war' is simply an assault and will not be visible to the masses. Just your (and their) alliance.
The style of war is multifold. And the ultimate - war of attrition - is a true test of alliance versus alliance as both are wisked away to their own plane in the realm of blood, to interact with just each other....no outside influence, no PPT, no moving goods to and fro.
Just your alliance, and their alliance...
Here, all soldiers fight (attack or defence) in every battle.....do it if you dare.

Is the most I can find on it in the updates...

I believe Alpha did some blood-realming a while back...

yes alpha and FS did the blood realming in the past
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Game Suggestions”