Affy's Father passed away...

Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Re: Affy's Father passed away...

Thank-you all for your thoughts. Been a tough time for me mentally but a really busy July in Florida for my job (at one point I had worked/dispatched 33 straight days on either planned or un-planned repairs/projects/upgrades to customer sites... no time to allow mental funk to pull Affy down!) has kept me from thinking too much. Although I would say that NONE of you have ever accused Affy of using his brain TOO much at all...

I am getting back in the swing of things, RL job is slowing down now as Summer Thunderstorms and hurricane season is slowing. I will try my best to get back into the Forums soon and wreck stupidity and cheer as much as possible. It is hard to stay bummed and depressed when one has friends all over the world writing and wishing me well. I may have to 'Kill' Bad Affy so that only the good side of my personality will survive for the future??

Again thanks for all the thoughts, prods, and e-mails. Until then I will be out riding on my 2-wheeled playtoy to clear my head.

Affy
aka Gary, Florida USA

aka 'Bad Affy' also doodiehead... You are not getting rid of me! :smt025
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Re: Affy's Father passed away...

Affirmation wrote:Thank-you all for your thoughts. Been a tough time for me mentally but a really busy July in Florida for my job (at one point I had worked/dispatched 33 straight days on either planned or un-planned repairs/projects/upgrades to customer sites... no time to allow mental funk to pull Affy down!) has kept me from thinking too much. Although I would say that NONE of you have ever accused Affy of using his brain TOO much at all...

I am getting back in the swing of things, RL job is slowing down now as Summer Thunderstorms and hurricane season is slowing. I will try my best to get back into the Forums soon and wreck stupidity and cheer as much as possible. It is hard to stay bummed and depressed when one has friends all over the world writing and wishing me well. I may have to 'Kill' Bad Affy so that only the good side of my personality will survive for the future??

Again thanks for all the thoughts, prods, and e-mails. Until then I will be out riding on my 2-wheeled playtoy to clear my head.

Affy
aka Gary, Florida USA

aka 'Bad Affy' also doodiehead... You are not getting rid of me! :smt025

well sorry i am posting late ... but affy is great guy... its sad how things end this way well.
my condolences are with you and ur family... sorry for ur loss...

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “General”