AP conversion

Ancient Thor
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Re: AP conversion

Sol wrote:If I made a mistake I would have fixed it already ;)

Well the mistake is that if you convert APP for AT's you can't convert APP to LF for 5 months. Even though APP to LF and APP to AT's are two separate functions which should work independatly one from another.

So if you convert APP to AT's you should still be able to convert APP to LF. That's all.

Now if you convert APP to AT's you are screwed with converting APP to LF for 5 months.

So here it is:

You need to separate those two forms, so they would be independent one from another.

If you convert APP to LF (max 100T), you should wait 5 months. That's OK.

If you convert APP to AT's (max refil), you should wait 14 days. AND THAT COVERSION should not have effect on APP to LF conversion.

This two functions should be separated. THAT'S IT. :D

Regards Thor
And all that once was is now lost for none now lives to remember it!
I have new SIG:

The forces of yoyo fought back with all they could, and managed to
inflict 47,742,060,061,015 to 6 damage on [AG] Thor’s forces!

With 602,853,790,117,431 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1438263 of yoyo's Covert Ops!

Trade feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=104900

Thor says:
oh and my 60b def is still standing :D
*how awesome is that?
GrizzZzzly says:
*we tried maasing it
Sol
Forum Addict

Ancient Thor wrote:

Well the mistake is that if you convert APP for AT's you can't convert APP to LF for 5 months. Even though APP to LF and APP to AT's are two separate functions which should work independatly one from another.

It is a mistake if it wasn't intentional.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Urke
Forum Grunt
Alternate name(s): Night Hawk

Sol wrote:
Ancient Thor wrote:

It is a mistake if it wasn't intentional.

We are amazing. We discovered a new feature ! Praise us Sol. :D
Ancient Thor
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient

So convering to turns in 14 days, moves that 5 month waiting period for 14 days?
And all that once was is now lost for none now lives to remember it!
I have new SIG:

The forces of yoyo fought back with all they could, and managed to
inflict 47,742,060,061,015 to 6 damage on [AG] Thor’s forces!

With 602,853,790,117,431 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1438263 of yoyo's Covert Ops!

Trade feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=104900

Thor says:
oh and my 60b def is still standing :D
*how awesome is that?
GrizzZzzly says:
*we tried maasing it
Urke
Forum Grunt

You are now subscribed to the Nox Insurance Policy. Lose 1 Glory/turn while on Nox.

Good bye my precious G&R points. Be nice ! Will pay you a visit, when they have actual use again, for ascended purpose... :P Omg, I forgot ! No, I did not forget. :smt018

Sol, you are not my hero anymore... :smt089
Last edited by Urke on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sol
Forum Addict

Suggestion section, that a way ->
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Urke
Forum Grunt

Sol wrote:Suggestion section, that a way ->

Sry, my ideas are not for free... :-"
wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

Ancient Thor wrote:

So if you convert APP to AT's you should still be able to convert APP to LF. That's all.

Now if you convert APP to AT's you are screwed with converting APP to LF for 5 months.

So here it is:

You need to separate those two forms, so they would be independent one from another.

If you convert APP to LF (max 100T), you should wait 5 months. That's OK.

If you convert APP to AT's (max refil), you should wait 14 days. AND THAT COVERSION should not have effect on APP to LF conversion.

This two functions should be separated. THAT'S IT. :D

Regards Thor

+1

13,606,873 APP to convert, im not converting that for 4k turns.

it should say on there that if you convert AP to turns you cannot convert AP to LF for 5 months.

Sol please sort this out
ID 52142
Sol
Forum Addict

prsko wrote:Basicly peeps ascending should not convert to turns then, because they cant boost their acc for 5 months with APP to LF conversion...
What about APP's gained from main market, no point in spending MT's for them if u cant convert to LF cache...
If this isnt a bug, but feature, then u should atleast write it down somewhere, so people would know :roll:

Suggestion forum section is that a way ->
And I will, my FTP was screwing up as of late and I was busy so I couldn't exactly do anything about it.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Game Over
Forum Elite

So if you're ascending and you trade for AT, you can't convert your ascension APP? That's a ridiculous rule. I just ascended and now have to wait until February to convert my APP? By then I'll have ascended 4 more times, and I'll have over 500 million APP. Which is more than 100 trill life force, so I won't even be able to convert all my life force without having to wait another five months. Doesn't make any sense
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Sol dearest ..

can you please rephrase the thing to say you can only convert once every 5 month (using the max function) ... please add some sort of prewarning along lines of choice wisely..

<< got caught out too.. converted to turns previously, thought Id convert to LF this time... way its worded I thought you could only convert to LF every 5 months not either..
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

One of Talamasca (Clegane) ascended recently and almost converted 11M APP into 1k turns (he had 3k turns at that time). :-D Luckily he watched what he was doing more closely than I would have. It is a tad risky.

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”