Tetrismonkey vs Captain Charisma

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Tetrismonkey vs Captain Charisma

~Odin~ wrote:typical, dde leave lots of naq out on a low defense....valid hit....dde mass because they cant protect their income lol.

LOL come on odin ;) its a great tactic ;)
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

CC you won't fight me but I get the distinct feeling more random massings on weaker players is going to continue. Why won't you fight me? I mean hey sure those other guys were easy targets, guess I will put up to much of a fight? What a joke.

Mods lock this thread.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

i have already said that i promised not to hit any more HVE players due to promises made to me by people n i made promises back simple as that i was putting this behind me but anyway if HVE wants a fight thats up to them but as far as Im concerned my point has been made

Im in war already if u want a vendetta then il accept but as i said as far as i was concerned ti was over

and haz i posted in at least 2 threads that more warnings would result in massings one in guilds own thread another in roberts or bels or talk to the mods. plenty of warning.

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:i have already said that i promised not to hit any more HVE players due to promises made to me by people n i made promises back simple as that i was putting this behind me but anyway if HVE wants a fight thats up to them but as far as Im concerned my point has been made

and haz i posted in at least 2 threads that more warnings would result in massings one in guilds own thread another in roberts or bels or talk to the mods. plenty of warning.

So is that more warnings or more unwarranted warnings? If its the first, that's entirely in the hands of the user. They keep within the rules, they don't get warnings. Simple.

If it is the second, I'd understand your frustration... However I don't see any instances of unwarranted actions from me.

Instead of just jumping straight to massing people, perhaps try for a diplomatic approach?

In a case where an action is unwarranted, you can always appeal said action. If it is found to be unwarranted by the person handling the case, I would understand any repercussions on me.

If it is found my actions were just, you let things be, and hope that paths don't cross again.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Any further hounding of CC on this issue is clearly an attempt to incite him to mass others (and so be it, if you cannot accept that he is 'stopping' for now, you deserve what is coming).

Why does it need to be discussed further? There are other channels, and CC is using those rightfully; this 'massing HVE' is on hold - unless provoked.. is there still a need for this thread?
I wonder, Tetrismonkey, do you challenge CC regardless of what he does (but because of what he has done so far; i.e. mass 600M and 400M accounts), or can you, like CC, hold your guns for a while? :) (If you do challenge him regardless, massing you would not be a breach of CC's promise.. *ponders*)

Just reading what was posted and said, asking a few questions that came to mind. No need to answer. ;)
EbilCC
Forum Addict

i made promise to admins on the forum and to DDE and they promised to be fair and change DDEs perception of bias and i will hold them to that standard as i trust the person in question as a fair impartial person

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

~Odin~ wrote:
Lord Katsumoto wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:typical, dde leave lots of naq out on a low defense....valid hit....dde mass because they cant protect their income lol.

You are an ass clown odin. DDE always masses those in the logs unless they are protected by a dra of some sort. Yes that is typical DDE. People should learn. You don't wanna get massed don't hit DDE period.

ass clown? lol thats a new one lol. and it wasnt ALWAYS the case, only turned that way when DDE decided to try scare tactics because some members are unable to defend income like they should be lol.

lol at odin, that was just hilarious :D pls can you remind me how long have u been playing this game?
Cause as far as i can remember, that WAS ALWAYS DDE policy, one hit on us gets u massed. And i can remember back from 2006 when REK, Xanthors and Lord Dougy aka Lord Dark was in charge.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Actually D3ath, it only was since DDE joined the GA as far as I can remember that DDE started to use an 1-hit policy. But no further on this, since it's derailing the topic...
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

kts more like teasing so idiots can come get massed :D

keeps us from getting bored + we have a 1 hit mass policy and have had for a very long time .....
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Mods lock this thread.

Sounds good. LOCKED!

Return to “Vendetta corner”