tade-able Gnr

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: tade-able Gnr

SuperSaiyan wrote:Normally I'd be against it, but quite honestly at this point.... why not?
You don't earn GnR anymore, you build barely any stats and sit in the ranks surrounded mostly by in-actives for 21 days. Hardly glorious, hardly reputation building. GnR no longer respects itself, so why not?

Especially considering you can buy the damn ascensions with cash anyway.
Might as well make GNR attainable in other ways too... so its fair for those that don't want to blow money and would rather farm to get the ascensions faster.

+1

You guys are talking about GnR having to be earnt when it can be bought? Kind of a circular argument isn't it?
Shezmu
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:
Haz wrote:Glory and reputation by its own name is meant to be earnt. You earn your own reputation and gain glory from it. Sure, once you have it, you can spend it in different ways, but you cant buy your way to glory/reputation. :P
Exactly. The entire point of GnR is earning it. ;)

I may be new here but I've been playing since 06' and while there are some valid points I must say I agree that GnR should be earned, so instead of creating yet another market maybe there could be achievements like in Ascended with the rewards being GnR. This seems the most balanced solution based on the comments posted here so far.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

I agree some acheivements to get g'n'r would be great for example building a defence ms etc

Being part of bloodwar would get alliances to get into bloodwars ;)
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

~wilco~ wrote:I agree some acheivements to get g'n'r would be great for example building a defence ms etc

Being part of bloodwar would get alliances to get into bloodwars ;)

do like a 50 G&R reward just for participating in a blood war? 100 if you are on the winning side? maybe even factor in an MVP that gets 200? that would be an idea.
Spoiler

Sol
Forum Addict

~wilco~ wrote:I agree some acheivements to get g'n'r would be great for example building a defence ms etc

Ascended achievements © 2011-2012
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

In all seriousness - was (besides a complete server reset) trading G&R not one of the 4-5 points or so Jason said which would never happen unless he felt like doing as of his own accord, and not by 'popular demand'?
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

then make it so you can only trade GNR to someone in the rank range of GNR per turn.
a person sending GNR can be any rank, a person receiving GNR must be at or above the GNR rank.

this idea rocks.

Return to “Game Suggestions”