DG LF Disability Change

Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

DG LF Disability Change

I was feeling brave enough to click it for 720b LF on my Hades for lulz mostly. I was assuming the disability on Hades couldn't be altered due to the obvious offset it provides for the Hades ability.

It was very surprising to see the handcicap alter on my T3 instead lol. I am actually very pleased with the disability it chose. It compliments the ability very nicely. I can see this being very bad though for someone else potentially.

Not sure if this is worth looking into... I am certain I clicked the Hades. The DGs are only supposed to be able to be brainwashed once I might add and upon brainwashing the fee on the Hades and the T3 both increased from 720b LF to 1T LF.

Maybe I need to read the updates more carefully but something seems off here. :)
Sol
Forum Addict

Re: DG LF Disability Change

hmmmm, i thought I disabled the changing of disability on hades.... ok I'll sort things out in a sec.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:hmmmm, i thought I disabled the changing of disability on hades.... ok I'll sort things out in a sec.

If you need any more details let me know :)

I am so, so incredibly pleased with the disability it chose for my T3 muhahaha. Go go Gadget glitches!
Sol
Forum Addict

Sniperwax wrote:
Sol wrote:hmmmm, i thought I disabled the changing of disability on hades.... ok I'll sort things out in a sec.

If you need any more details let me know :)

I am so, so incredibly pleased with the disability it chose for my T3 muhahaha. Go go Gadget glitches!

;), some ultra rare abilities have their own specific downside, although I must have forgot to cement this idea when I added the function of changing a demis downside.
Lol apparently someone deleted their hades
Also I'll need your ID :P
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:;), some ultra rare abilities have their own specific downside, although I must have forgot to cement this idea when I added the function of changing a demis downside.
Lol apparently someone deleted their hades
Also I'll need your ID :P

lol nice. I PM'd you ID
Sol
Forum Addict

Seems ok, you sure you clicked the button to change hades disability? If it hasn't affected him then it should be fine. Nothing really wrong, just an odd jump that wouldn't have occurred if I did what I should have done :P. If you like it like that then keep it.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:Seems ok, you sure you clicked the button to change hades disability? If it hasn't affected him then it should be fine. Nothing really wrong, just an odd jump that wouldn't have occurred if I did what I should have done :P. If you like it like that then keep it.

Yeah I'm like 99.99999% sure. The tier 3 was scrolled up actually out of sight. If I got an error message trying Hades I was going to try him next. 720b/720b then they both showed as 1T after.

Very happy with this disability he received regardless. Thanks for checking anyways! :)

Almost curious if the fields I am seeing are legit. For example:

Tier 4
Brainwash: 1T
Tier 3
Brainwash: 720b
Tier 1(Hades)

A tier 1 shouldn't cost 720b first of all it is much cheaper I believe? So the Hades 720b isn't really there it is a clone of the Tier 3's same button??? Meaning now that the T3 has been brainwashed it says:

Tier 4
Tier 3
Tier 1(Hades)

Meaning the 1T button for the T3 and the T1(Hades) really are clones of the T4's brainwashing button. Assuming by design DGs were intended to only be brainwashed one time only (serious brain damage can occur, not sure what the design intent was here lol).

Easy way to test it would be to brainwash my Hades again when I have 1T and see if it brainwashes the T4. That could take a few days to procure the LF haha :)
Sol
Forum Addict

Sniperwax wrote:
Sol wrote:Seems ok, you sure you clicked the button to change hades disability? If it hasn't affected him then it should be fine. Nothing really wrong, just an odd jump that wouldn't have occurred if I did what I should have done :P. If you like it like that then keep it.

Yeah I'm like 99.99999% sure. The tier 3 was scrolled up actually out of sight. If I got an error message trying Hades I was going to try him next. 720b/720b then they both showed as 1T after.

Very happy with this disability he received regardless. Thanks for checking anyways! :)

Almost curious if the fields I am seeing are legit. For example:

Tier 4
Tier 3
Tier 1(Hades)

A tier 1 shouldn't cost 720b first of all it is much cheaper I believe? So the Hades 720b isn't really there it is a clone of the Tier 3's same button??? Meaning now that the T3 has been brainwashed it says:

Tier 4
Tier 3
Tier 1(Hades)

Meaning the 1T button for the T3 and the T1(Hades) really are clones of the T4's brainwashing button. Assuming by design DGs were intended to only be brainwashed one time only (serious brain damage can occur, not sure what the design intent was here lol).

Easy way to test it would be to brainwash my Hades again when I have 1T and see if it brainwashes the T4. That could take a few days to procure the LF haha :)

It's based on skill levels as well, it's all standard, doesn't change for abilities.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”