Looking for a co

gmacx
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Looking for a co

Hi everyone,

Im just getting back into the game after many years out, have built up a decent army size and am looking to ascend. Would like to get a CO that can perhaps give me 10-15m income.

Before you all get excited let me just say my UP is low and will remain at the minimums while I ascend, if someone is willing to help please let me know am very interested.

Thanks
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

Re: Looking for a co

gmacx wrote:Hi everyone,

Im just getting back into the game after many years out, have built up a decent army size and am looking to ascend. Would like to get a CO that can perhaps give me 10-15m income.

Before you all get excited let me just say my UP is low and will remain at the minimums while I ascend, if someone is willing to help please let me know am very interested.

Thanks

Im happy to help and I should have that income :D come join me

Master Splinter id=1936322
TÅTS 2IC
[ TÅTS - NightWatchmen]
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
minato
Forum Grunt
Alliance: KAGES
Race: TOLLAN
ID: 1967457

i'm looking for officers :D

i normally look for players that can give a decent UP boost, however i also like helping players ascend :D
if you don't take the offer before this one, i am interested in helping :D

whether or not you choose me to be your CO, i ask that you possibly consider joining my newly started training alliance :) (that is if you don't already belong to an alliance).

choice is all yours! and the offer before mine is also really worth considering ;)
but either way, best wishes,
~minato
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

If you wannabe massed, join me :) but, you will start to learn the game properly.

That's all I can offer :shock:
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
gmacx
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Thanks, have joined the first offer. Not interested in being massed just yet or in joining a training alliance.
Thanks anyway :D
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

gmacx wrote:Thanks, have joined the first offer. Not interested in being massed just yet or in joining a training alliance.
Thanks anyway :D

Anytime :razz:
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

Return to “Recruitment Center - find a Commander.... Commander seeking Officers...”