ascending into main question

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
minato
Forum Grunt
Alliance: KAGES
Race: TOLLAN
ID: 1967457

ascending into main question

i'm going to be hitting level 20 within this week.

does everyone that ascends get the same covert levels, income, amount of units, etc to start out with?

or will there be a conversion? meaning should i upgrade my levels, techs, income, UP, etc before i ascend for the 20th time?
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Re: ascending into main question

Everyone gets the same standard account mate

Not sure on the levels and details etc but yea
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

These are the stats of the account you get on Main, as of the end of October 2012:- I don't know if they have been changed since then.

Code: Select all

Naquadah on hand:      2,000,000
Naquadah in bank:      52,055,003,627,520
Bank size:             52,055,003,627,520
Unit Production:       250,000 /day
Attack Turns:          4,000 (2,000 generic + 2,000 personal)
Covert level:          35
Anticovert level:      34
Tech:                  All technologies; MS tech lvl 8.

Population:
Attackers:             1,000,000
Super Attackers:       10,000,000
Attack Mercs:          1,000,000
Defenders:             1,000,000
Super Defenders:       10,000,000
Defence Mercs:         1,000,000
Untrained:             50,000,000
Miners:                100,000,000
Lifers:                0
Spies:                 50,000,000
Assassins:             1,000,000
Total Fighting Force:  225,000,000

Mothership:
Shields:               100,000
Weapons:               150,000
Fleets:                100,000

Protection:            720 min
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Still correct.

Mind you, hitting the button to 'Ascend to Main' (available once you reach 20) also counts as an ascension, and subsequently resets your account. You are advised to ascend to main as soon as you hit 20 (before building anything), or you might be painfully surprised. (It should say that on the page as well.)
minato
Forum Grunt
Alliance: KAGES
Race: TOLLAN
ID: 1967457

thank you very much for the reply :D
~ashrak marduk
Forum Newbie

Question? after ascending to main from NG can u transfer resources back and forth between your main and your muti? If yes from what I heard and if one should get the follow error message....should they put in for a ip exception or is there a glitch right now?

ERROR MESSAGE
"That user has shared your internet location. Transfer to users from the same location are not possible, except by specific permission (you can apply by
email to: gameAdmin@gatewars.com ).
Please use subject: SG_Wars: xxxxxx wishes IP exception for IP xxx.xxx.xxx.x and explain why you need this functionality.
Please understand that this limitation is in place to prevent multi account abuse, ensuring a fairer game for all. Thank you."
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Yes you should be able to, all NG Multi accounts should have an IP exception. Send an email to support, or to the game admin address listed in the error message and it should get fixed for you.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

~ashrak marduk wrote:Question? after ascending to main from NG can u transfer resources back and forth between your main and your muti? If yes from what I heard and if one should get the follow error message....should they put in for a ip exception or is there a glitch right now?

ERROR MESSAGE
"That user has shared your internet location. Transfer to users from the same location are not possible, except by specific permission (you can apply by
email to: gameAdmin@gatewars.com ).
Please use subject: SG_Wars: xxxxxx wishes IP exception for IP xxx.xxx.xxx.x and explain why you need this functionality.
Please understand that this limitation is in place to prevent multi account abuse, ensuring a fairer game for all. Thank you."
Some forms of account interactions lead to an error, and likely always will.

These are... attacking one of your accounts with the other, hitting an enemy account from both different accounts simultaneously or consecutively, sending resources direct (not by broker).

So... basically if you want to trade resources between accounts.. use the broker as it's the only 'legit' way to do it. As for farming/raidin/massing, keep your targets seperate, or have a friend hit inbetween your two accounts to bypass the error.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Question, is the main account instantly made (I.E upon following turn change)
Melisandre
Lady Red
Race: Shadowbinder
ID: 15

Bromas wrote:Question, is the main account instantly made (I.E upon following turn change)
No, it is made instantly, i.e. the exact milisecond of you completing the ascension procedure in NG.
"One realm, one god, one king."

Ah, yeah. This is Juliette, iPad.
Bromas
Forum Addict

Melisandre wrote:
Bromas wrote:Question, is the main account instantly made (I.E upon following turn change)
No, it is made instantly, i.e. the exact milisecond of you completing the ascension procedure in NG.
Okay, the issue that I had was because the password emailed to me upon the final ascension and the one displayed were both wrong and I had to do forgot login to get it :-)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Bromas wrote:
Melisandre wrote:
Okay, the issue that I had was because the password emailed to me upon the final ascension and the one displayed were both wrong and I had to do forgot login to get it :-)
Did you use Facebook for your registration? :) Either way, glad it worked out. :D
Bromas
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Bromas wrote:
Melisandre wrote:
Did you use Facebook for your registration? :) Either way, glad it worked out. :D
Yeah I did, the password it gave me was extremely... interesting
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Bromas wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Bromas wrote:
Melisandre wrote:
It looks that way. The password you get is the password you need to use (and change after logging in, obviously). If you have a minute or two to tell me what exactly was wrong on Skype, helps streamline the process. :)

Might add a 'set your Main password' field in the ascension to Main process for FB-users.
Bromas
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Bromas wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Bromas wrote:
Melisandre wrote:
It looks that way. The password you get is the password you need to use (and change after logging in, obviously). If you have a minute or two to tell me what exactly was wrong on Skype, helps streamline the process. :)

Might add a 'set your Main password' field in the ascension to Main process for FB-users.
It was fairly simple, upon ascending to main I got a screen that said my email, password and name, so it was

Name: *Andy Marfleet
Email: Andrew_marfleet@hotmail.com
Password: andrew_marfleet@hotmail.com
When infact the password given was not the same as my email

Return to “New Grounds General”