this bugs me

steeltoed_logic
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

this bugs me

Why there no check box to confirm commander ](*,)
Now im stuck sitting with a co who cant even kick me bc hes inactive

The button is to large and gets in the way when trying to farm spy etc. And if its going to be that large why not make it to whereyou have to confirm your action its highly annoying.. grrr
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Re: this bugs me

That sucks! It's only a 24 hour drama though right?
steeltoed_logic
Forum Newbie

Sniperwax wrote:That sucks! It's only a 24 hour drama though right?
Yeah :( but it is still something that should of been looked at i mean everything else has a conformation for. Aleart level ppt relation to netural etc why not this
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

I would tell you not to get drunk and farm 0's but I am almost always drunk farming 0's. :D
steeltoed_logic
Forum Newbie

Sniperwax wrote:I would tell you not to get drunk and farm 0's but I am almost always drunk farming 0's. :D

Never thought drunk farming zero s would cause trouble thats why we farm them anyway right
:smt042. But in all seriousness im sober and working and thisi think is something that should be fixed as im sure more then half all active players have done it at least once lol
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

I totally get scrambling the button locations to slow down the botters but sometimes it feels like it is too much. I'll line up 30 tabs and when it comes to clicking attack for each one it's just too wild and all over the place the scrambling. That doesn't happen too often but it is annoying enough when it does happen. Makes me want to punch a kitten and that is stupid because I love kittens but rage is a part of the human condition.
steeltoed_logic
Forum Newbie

Sniperwax wrote:I totally get scrambling the button locations to slow down the botters but sometimes it feels like it is too much. I'll line up 30 tabs and when it comes to clicking attack for each one it's just too wild and all over the place the scrambling. That doesn't happen too often but it is annoying enough when it does happen. Makes me want to punch a kitten and that is stupid because I love kittens but rage is a part of the human condition.

Havent ran across that yet but then again im only active. A few hrs a week anymore went from 40+ down to maybe 3 -5 hrs now lol

Return to “Recruitment Center - find a Commander.... Commander seeking Officers...”