Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Re: I'm back!!!!!!

™THE_LEGEND™ wrote:GEEZ, I need to quit leaving and then returning, IM BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCK after a little more then a year and half away, I couldn't resist, I missed some of you people too much. Nah I got real busy again, having some fun on QW. Would love to play some Main, but would have to find my account info laying around here somewhere :-k I realized I am an addict to this game though. ](*,)
lol

Welcome back. I see I also welcomed you back in 2007. :-D

How have you been ?

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
BJKerridge
Forum Newbie
Race: Replicator
ID: 1968469

Hey man! I used to play QW when it first started... I recognise your name! didn't you form the Quantum Legends alliance?
™THE_LEGEND™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®G0TT3/\/
ID: 12795
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

Jaime Lannister wrote:
™THE_LEGEND™ wrote:GEEZ, I need to quit leaving and then returning, IM BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCK after a little more then a year and half away, I couldn't resist, I missed some of you people too much. Nah I got real busy again, having some fun on QW. Would love to play some Main, but would have to find my account info laying around here somewhere :-k I realized I am an addict to this game though. ](*,)
lol

Welcome back. I see I also welcomed you back in 2007. :-D

How have you been ?

-KJ
Yes you did lol I noticed that too. I have been good. Just trying to get used to some changes on QW and seeing some numbers that are staggering compared to what it used to be, how bout you?

BJKerridge wrote:Hey man! I used to play QW when it first started... I recognise your name! didn't you form the Quantum Legends alliance?

Yes I did, I think I have only had like 3 or maybe 4 fully active eras on here. I loved SGW until they came out with ascension, I was like one who never ascended had a lot of G&R on that game for the time, always loved QW and Chaos cause they would reset after awhile. I seen The Order is back on SGW I would love to get back on main and be in my old group again.
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Been good, had a great summer - you should adapt pretty quickly. I hope you stick around m8. :)

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Legend
Forum Newbie
Alliance: HVE
ID: 1942541
Alternate name(s): CasualTexting, RadiantStrain

You have a pretty cool name, I really like it. It sounds familiar for some reason...
™THE_LEGEND™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®G0TT3/\/
ID: 12795
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

Legend wrote:

You have a pretty cool name, I really like it. It sounds familiar for some reason...

I'm the original :smt117
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: HELLJUMPERS
ID: 0

Welcome back bud. Ready to cause some trouble? I wonder how many times we have returned to this game lol

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”