Lets bleed together ;)

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: Lets bleed together ;)

This is an issue because you chose to take vengeance upon us for actions which were not under our control. Can't tell people to make peace who aren't yours to command.

You chose to make this a situation between yourself and TAF. We had no interest in conflict. Now, of course, you have massed those who were your friends and this is something we will all have to deal with for the foreseeable future. These are the consequences of your actions. No others. We could have struck against you or TL when, as a TL Senator, you threatened to drop tags and mass TAF on numerous occasions in the past couple months. Out of respect for this friendship and our history, and because we respond to actions, not idle threats, we waited for you to make this step.

So again, c'est la vie. Kill em all.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Exactly... those relations will never return to that stage they were befeore this. I knew it and decided to chose this path. Only I will ever understand it. Am not awaiting you o agree with me, but at least, dont blame TL. If i wanted, I could mix things and tricks to start war alliance wide... I did respect others wishis, to kep friendships.

Dont decide to end all those relations because of my actions... It was the only reason why I left TL.

PS: whenever in future, if sometimes someone will organize against TAF a big coalition or cretaes a pact... I will gladly join your side again ;) but only if these things wont go worse :) not that am epecting someone to do such thing... just something like janus pact was... sort of that thing...

:smt021 sounds weird :smt017
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

I think mH did a fine job of leveling most if not all of TAF casuals 4-5 months back. It really isn't a big deal to get flattened. Nobody seems to get particularly butt hurt about this sort of thing. I am curious now if *peg was under your control when it smashed BioFlick's massive D right as the war ended. That was really bizarre! Any cool back story on that one? :)

As for busting out credit cards and liquidating PayPal balances I don't predict a whole lot of that on TAF's end. I for one would rather tuck away a few quads for the next proper conflict and not invest too heavily in fiddle fart ego warfare. He said, she said, this person doesn't like this person so they attacked some other person, blah blah blah. I deal with that enough outside of game lol.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

BMMJ13 wrote:As I said before, it's not a question of if it was you, it's a question of how long TL knew you were doing what you were doing and why did you chose Norbe. I really do enjoy your attempts to play it off as not you though and still await your answer.
Indeed, it is a curious fact that I was your first target in TAF months ago c2. I asked at the time, and was told the massing happened beacause of being "paid to mass a farm".

And funny enough, despite your promises to keep massing me, my defense is still standing nearly three months later.

-----

On a side note: When any diplomatic issues occur that I am involved with, I am usually very good at asking myself "if I was them, would I have made the same decision?" Almost always I can see why the decisions were made, and sometimes I even agree I would have taken the same course of actions. In this case though c2, I can honestly say your choices to mass TÅF as you have done consistently for the past few months, are baffling. You were the one who provoked OFIS, and TÅF HC told them to stop or leave. Buco left, AG Thor tried to stay out of it until you massed him too, when he left us.

Then, after not much time at all, you try to mass me, followed by massing some other TÅF members. We kept your multi down and stopped you being able to do much damage, so now you decide to leave TL with your main and try with that.

At no point here have TÅF done anything to provoke this. We have only been defending ourselves from your insane actions. This is further proven by the fact we have not taken action against TL, when many others would have done in our position.

Bizarrely, I missed the point that you are *pegasus even after you massed me back then. I have done nothing but be friendly in every way over the years, so I didn't even think to make that connection. As soon as I realised you do not care for your friends, it was obvious and I spotted what you had done.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Well... this and that... led to this:

On behalf of Me, Myself and Elisabeth,... Irena sorry...

I want to apologize for which path I choosed to sort issues between us (TAF, me) and otheres (OFIS, TL)
I want to apologize to all my friends in TAF for beeing bad boy. Sometimes its needed and you know am trigerhappy maad baaaad boy.
I will set all TAF peace till christmass, and later wont be massing/raiding/conquering theyr members (exept a case when I see a 300m UU free raid ;) - j/k)

Now, when ALL issues are sorted, I wish you good luck in anything you want to reach.

PS: as I sayd on skype, my NG multi will set peace also... one day... but I wont do any hostile activities with my multi as well.

PS2: TL Senators, please answer the proposal to GM/buco ASAP... how you decided. Its up to you guys now to decide on this.

PS3: Mods, give this another 24 hours and than close it please.

PS4: anyone who do not agree with this end, hit me up in the vedneta corner :D
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Glad to see a good resolution to this. Best of luck in the future hopefully all hurt ties can slowly be mended.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Some massing was done! Congratz zo TA and c2 for putting up some nice massing. Now let's enjoy in peace =D>
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

C2 YOU PANSY!! NO SURRENDER!!
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

caesar2 wrote:Well... this and that... led to this:

On behalf of Me, Myself and Elisabeth,... Irena sorry...

I want to apologize for which path I choosed to sort issues between us (TAF, me) and otheres (OFIS, TL)
I want to apologize to all my friends in TAF for beeing bad boy. Sometimes its needed and you know am trigerhappy maad baaaad boy.
I will set all TAF peace till christmass, and later wont be massing/raiding/conquering theyr members (exept a case when I see a 300m UU free raid ;) - j/k)

Now, when ALL issues are sorted, I wish you good luck in anything you want to reach.

PS: as I sayd on skype, my NG multi will set peace also... one day... but I wont do any hostile activities with my multi as well.

PS2: TL Senators, please answer the proposal to GM/buco ASAP... how you decided. Its up to you guys now to decide on this.

PS3: Mods, give this another 24 hours and than close it please.

PS4: anyone who do not agree with this end, hit me up in the vedneta corner :D
cheers... happy as you listened to me and finally its over .. have fun in ur future ventures :-D

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
dgb
Forum Expert

Few afder my little attck last night and seeing you build straight afder i thought ohh ohh,glad its all sorted thoe :)
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

im happy with friends not fighting eachother anymore :smt060
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck