Tournament 14, race war!

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Re: Tournament 14, race war!

Hm.

All the way through, there has been invisible ranks. So with ten players in, we still had up to rank 11

But ranking only updates on turn change, so when someone is killed mid turn, the ranks go, 1,2,3,4,...,6,7,8,9

Maybe that explains it :-k

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Doesn't explain this TC though..
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Caprila wrote:Hm.

All the way through, there has been invisible ranks. So with ten players in, we still had up to rank 11

But ranking only updates on turn change, so when someone is killed mid turn, the ranks go, 1,2,3,4,...,6,7,8,9

Maybe that explains it :-k
I dont know about that, saw the opposite for the time I was in more players than active showered.. ergo my earlier post. All ranked players were showing up to 36 but game said only 34 .. even after TC .. it happened when next one was killed too.. still two more in that the active thing said..

anywoo, well played Omega taking out most of the TAF past winners first, nice to see some others with a chance at the Winners title :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Given the smallish size, the close stats, etc. I would imagine it's possible to mass someone over TC and end up ranking them differently (during the execution of the code).

Also 41 people playing! hmmm didn't realize it was party time in the morning.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sol
Forum Addict

Prizes have been given out except the demis, and biggest contribution for the winning race. Will do soon.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

q? were we meant to get 1000 turns on top of what we had? cos mine only refilled to 1000 i was about 400ish turns before that.

Well done Unseen Threat on taking out this one :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Sol
Forum Addict

Unseen Threat had the most contributions all up, well done.
Other prizes have been given out, you will see a button on the realm page soon to collect your demi.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Sol wrote:Unseen Threat had the most contributions all up, well done.
Other prizes have been given out, you will see a button on the realm page soon to collect your demi.
Thnx i got it :-D
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

IFLuX wrote:
Sol wrote:Unseen Threat had the most contributions all up, well done.
Thnx i got it :-D

Ooo your unseen threat.... I will make sure i remember that for next time
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

GG IFLuX that cs is as bad ass as ever =D>
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

fem fatale wrote: played Omega taking out most of the TAF past winners first, nice to see some others with a chance at the Winners title :)
I can't speak for TAF but I reckon they only had a few peeps join to absolutely guarantee without fail that certain adversaries were snuffed out at any planetary cost, victory be damned. Perhaps it's a non-issue now with far superior arena regularity (/hugs Sol) compared to the past but as you may recall a TAF victory has always been followed by months of epic grumpiness.

I have some doubts making the server grumpy is what TAF strive for. In my humble opinion TAF like to role play as the sheriffs not the outlaws so when sheriffs are needed once again you can expect one hell of a firefight. (lol @ url)

Grats OE! :)
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Master_Splinter wrote:GG IFLuX that cs is as bad ass as ever =D>
Thnx! It was not fully build either ;).... I took out Rambo's CS in arena it had 33 Q strike i think :)
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter

Return to “Tournament Discussion”