Alliance: TSA
Race: Goauld
ID: 13702

Duh!

MAsterp
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Re: Duh!

You can suspect someone just by looking at the names of their officers. It could just be one of his enemies making multis to make him look bad :wink:
Mattwell
Forum Irregular

Ty Keanau Reeves.

In case you didnt get that refrence he stared in the movie DEVILS ADVOCATE.
MAsterp
Forum Intermediate

mattwell wrote:Ty Keanau Reeves.

In case you didnt get that refrence he stared in the movie DEVILS ADVOCATE.

WTH are you talking about.....
I said nothing realted to Keanu Reaves :roll:
Mattwell
Forum Irregular

mattwell wrote:In case you didnt get that refrence he stared in the movie DEVILS ADVOCATE.
Radium
Forum Regular

MAsterp wrote:

You can suspect someone just by looking at the names of their officers. It could just be one of his enemies making multis to make him look bad :wink:

That is true, someone can make up any names to make someone look bad. But it would not take much work to look and see more information about those accounts. That way KaLBG could be cleared of any wrong doing, if they are innocent. :-)
MAsterp
Forum Intermediate

Radium wrote:
MAsterp wrote:

That is true, someone can make up any names to make someone look bad. But it would not take much work to look and see more information about those accounts. That way KaLBG could be cleared of any wrong doing, if they are innocent. :-)

I once had two officers once with names of MAsterL and MAsterO, They just joined me out of nowhere right when I was in the middle of a war so the enemy must had made them so they could suspect me of multi-ing :)
Radium
Forum Regular

MAsterp wrote:
I once had two officers once with names of MAsterL and MAsterO, They just joined me out of nowhere right when I was in the middle of a war so the enemy must had made them so they could suspect me of multi-ing :)

This board has a way of assuming you are guilty, and you have to prove you are innocent. I do believe cheating is rampant in the game. But I also think that everyone deserves their day in court, with an impartial jury that can put aside prejudices and just look at the evidence.
MAsterp
Forum Intermediate

Radium wrote:
MAsterp wrote:

This board has a way of assuming you are guilty, and you have to prove you are innocent. I do believe cheating is rampant in the game. But I also think that everyone deserves their day in court, with an impartial jury that can put aside prejudices and just look at the evidence.

I agree you cant go around blaming people unless you dont have proof. If you have circumstantial evidence and/or DNA you can report a cheater.....lol j/k but dont assume they are cheating just by looking at the names :wink:
Mattwell
Forum Irregular

Im not saying he's guilty. Im saying he looks rather suspicious, similar names AND IDS. So Gamemod should look at it. Its a lot easier to find cheaters if u have an idea of where to look.
Apollo
Goa'uld Temptress
Race: Railway Stakes
ID: 1337

OF COURSE this is a multier. Id=56199 , id=56204 AND id=56203? It doesn't get more obvious, at least on a purely mathematical level! So this player made the first multi, thought about it for a few minutes, then went back and made 2 more.
The Goa'uld Temptress has returned.
JIX
Forum Addict

maybe he got hungry came back and made the other two

and mattwell i got your joke if no one else did
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

JIX wrote:maybe he got hungry came back and made the other two

so did i :-D
Radium
Forum Regular

Apollo wrote:

OF COURSE this is a multier. Id=56199 , id=56204 AND id=56203? It doesn't get more obvious, at least on a purely mathematical level! So this player made the first multi, thought about it for a few minutes, then went back and made 2 more.

The arguement is not about those accounts being multi accounts. It is highly probable they are. The arguement is, are they multis of their commander? I have seen a number of commanders oblivious to what was going on with their officers.

But gamemod could sort that out pretty quick.
Mattwell
Forum Irregular

JIX wrote:maybe he got hungry came back and made the other two

Thank god, id hate to watse one.

Return to “For Admin Archives”