Ooggie vs Arsenal

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: Ooggie vs Arsenal

~Tziki~ wrote:
Ooggie1 wrote:
Arsenal! wrote:o and btw

ooggie1 has been descended as a result of the battle!!!
nice. yeah never have understood that server. nice move.
Neither does Arsenal hehehe

Sorry to say but your massing wasnt senseless, its the price you pay when joining an alliance, your often at the mercy of your alliance mates actions. Sad but True.

I respect your eagerness to stand up and be counted.

lets keep this civil and both sides enjoy it.

Oogie perhaps we can talk Terms to keep this form geting out of hand?
:smt043

Senseless :smt043

You want to know why, because some petit person decided that they want to make an issue out of it...
haha fair play! I was expecting a massing from DDE or TAF so sold all my weapons! Naq is getting a lot harder to get than units!

Anyways I have no idea why I\'m at war with you so I will set neutral for now :)

Happy warring

Jon
That's why, one of your members massed two of our members with active defences.

It's always one step forward and two steps back with you Tziki, such a shame as I had done nothing but sing your praises of late.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

you admit yourself your reasoning was just because you could and to be an arse :P

well Troy's an arse too. (yes troy, its true, you are!)
But then Haikon payed him a visit too, so that would make it 2 for 2, and all the while you escape unharmed :P

anyway let them have there fun and be done with it, catch me on skype or PM if you want to discuss this pointless convo ^^
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Arsenal!
Forum Irregular
Alliance: AK.TL,TDC, TFA , NC ,TO
Race: British
ID: 70435

~Tziki~ wrote:you admit yourself your reasoning was just because you could and to be an arse :P

But then Haikon payed him a visit too, so that would make it 2 for 2, and all the while you escape unharmed :P

anyway let them have there fun and be done with it, catch me on skype or PM if you want to discuss this pointless convo ^^
hush now kev! dont make me come up to that **Filtered** place where you live when i get back in the country
ROBERT - arsenal is clean sorry for all

The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 197,691,344,203,000 damage on Arsenal's forces!
The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Arsenal's forces!
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

~Tziki~ wrote:you admit yourself your reasoning was just because you could and to be an arse :P

Correct, this is a pointless convo and yes, it was a senseless massing.

Everything else is void and I am a champion.
Arsenal! wrote:

hush now kev! dont make me come up to that **Filtered** place where you live when i get back in the country
ROFL + 1. Ok, I like this guy with his scouse bashing! :smt043
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Field Marshall wrote:

Arsenal! wrote:

Shush Bruno !
Ooggie1
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

~Wilco~ wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

Arsenal! wrote:

Shush Bruno !

Gee, so arsenol and myself are pawns in FM's boredom. Once again this was a senseless and useless massing. ](*,)
Haikon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 36462

Only reason I got involved is because my officer was massed................. and I might have been drinking a bit..............or alot..................yes, definately alot lol. But this is obviously up to Ooggie. If he wants to continue and have a bit of fun I say go for a week or so.

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

OK lets lay down some general Guidelines Ooggie.

vendetta 2-3 weeks
no officers
no outside involvement (only ooggie and Arsenal)
Ascended fair game
planets (let you two decide?)

anything else you'd like to add?
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Arsenal!
Forum Irregular

~Tziki~ wrote:OK lets lay down some general Guidelines Ooggie.

vendetta 2-3 weeks
no officers
no outside involvement (only ooggie and Arsenal)
Ascended fair game
planets (let you two decide?)

anything else you'd like to add?
kev everything is fair game as he stated in his forst post, i just havt msged him yet saying this go on till end 24th as thats when i start rubbish hours again for a week or so

The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 197,691,344,203,000 damage on Arsenal's forces!
The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Arsenal's forces!
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

goo daku!

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

alrighty, if your happy with that, then enjoy both :) just keep it between the two of you...
--------
Ooggie1
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

My time was for a week. Not 2 to 3 weeks. My planets are **Filtered** so no real loss.
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Ooggie1 wrote:My time was for a week. Not 2 to 3 weeks. My planets are **Filtered** so no real loss.

Mess him up ! ooggie :smt025
Arsenal!
Forum Irregular

Ooggie1 wrote:My time was for a week. Not 2 to 3 weeks. My planets are **Filtered** so no real loss.
and im saying that i will carry on till the 24th, u started this vendetta im telling youwhen im going to stop

Arsenal!
Forum Irregular

Osiris™ wrote:

Mess him up ! ooggie :smt025
now thats not very nice is it osiris what have i even done to you

Return to “Vendetta corner”