Visentinel vs *Parasitos

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

Re: Visentinel vs *Parasitos

Yes I have an ego...terms accepted!
Lucinda
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

I accept the vendetta :) oh I am aka *Parasitos. My poor ngm is just 2 days old and I am trying to build...yet have been massed by High Empty and now 4 different members of DDE. All I did was raid what looked like an inactive DDE account with no defense and over 4mil uu out. So massed without reason in my book. I will farm DDE like I have already to recover my losses incurred. I wont pay back anything so far taken sorry I need all the naq I can get my hands on for this vendetta :-D
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Lucinda wrote:I accept the vendetta :) oh I am aka *Parasitos. My poor ngm is just 2 days old and I am trying to build...yet have been massed by High Empty and now 4 different members of DDE. All I did was raid what looked like an inactive DDE account with no defense and over 4mil uu out. So massed without reason in my book. I will farm DDE like I have already to recover my losses incurred. I wont pay back anything so far taken sorry I need all the naq I can get my hands on for this vendetta :-D

As i have told you before. 1 more hit from you on any DDE member will lead to you being perma sat on.

Stay out of our logs and you will be free to go after you fight this vendetta.
Lucinda
Forum Newbie

Someone please explain how an account is active, with no defense 4mil units out and 500k UP. So 8 days not doing anything with units is active in DDE's books. and worth massing me for a taking a few units? :roll: and dont tell me his planets make more UP I can see his planets
~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

Lucinda wrote:Someone please explain how an account is active, with no defense 4mil units out and 500k UP. So 8 days not doing anything with units is active in DDE's books. and worth massing me for a taking a few units? :roll: and dont tell me his planets make more UP I can see his planets
maybe he was massed :neutral:
Kadaj
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 73035

Lucinda wrote:Someone please explain how an account is active, with no defense 4mil units out and 500k UP. So 8 days not doing anything with units is active in DDE's books. and worth massing me for a taking a few units? :roll: and dont tell me his planets make more UP I can see his planets
doesn't matter what it looks like. It's DDE(will get you massed), plus we're in war(will get you really massed), and we're **Filtered** and like massing people.

Also after you accepted the vendetta, you hit DDE again. :smt066 :smt066 :smt066 :smt066 :smt066 :smt066 :smt066
Old Siggys ^_^
Spoiler
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

viva la NG trollz!
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Lucinda
Forum Newbie

~Deathlok~ wrote:
maybe he was massed :neutral:
Maybe he was massed...what 8 days ago? or does massing someone give the victim untrained units? I am sure I didnt gain any untrained units when 4 DDE people massed me [-X
AuraX
Forum Intermediate
ID: 89581

Z E R O wrote:viva la NG trollz!
lolz
Mato
Forum Expert

I smell a troll. Mr Parasite is Lucinda your name over the weekend when you cross dress and put yer heels on?
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

I did send out the alliance wide PM to stop hits however when people notice you continue to farm you allowed them to continue attacks on you. :smt019
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Caprila wrote:
Visentinel wrote:lets make a newgrounds ascend to main orientation video and force all people ascending to main view the entire video.

stops them getting massed, and new players not been massed= happy new player
Wrote the voice over, can you supply the video?
If you try to join an alliance, they'll likely think you're a spy and mass you.

If you don't join an alliance, you will be massed for kicks whenever the mood hits.

If you build stats, they'll get be massed for fun.

If you don't build stats, you'll be called sniper, and sat on.

Most of all, should you attempt to stand up for yourself, either by attacking, massing or taking a planet from the people hitting you.. you'll be mocked in public for sniping, and everyone will sit on you :)

Btw ! Welcome to main
Go *Parasitos, whoever you are :)

Enjoy yourself :smt060

That's sig-worthy

Return to “Vendetta corner”