Rankings?

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Rankings?

Overall:
-Increase planet count -> more planets = bigger reach
If you're active then descension attacks on you wont matter much (so long as you refill).

Other points:
- It's up to you when you want to start focusing on some certain stats, like assass or TOC, but it's best to do it after you can easily maintain about 6 bill planets with recovery of at least 4 bill in 7 days (CER of about 580 mill).

-Once you have about 6 bill planets, consider putting some dmu into cs and attack, smaller losses when farming and if you get massed to hell you wont need as much to maintain a decent strike, while also reviving from CER.

- As has been mentioned a 1 bill CER is fairly common now days so attempt to aim for that (if you have no other plans).

- If you're in wars often and have been descension attacked, increase flow and channeling (and maybe mnec).
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Alex1981NL
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Alex1981m @ NewGrounds

Frans wrote: You're limited to attacking anyone who has within 5x your own planet count, so keep that in mind. The inverse of that also applies, which means anyone who has more than 5x your planet count can't attack you either. Most of the server that is active shouldn't be able of even touching you at this point.
Yes I just found that out. But attacking now seems to be a waste of turns. There are only a very limited number of players with enough money and few enough planets. I need to be real picky I guess.

And thanks for the explanation of CER.

Sol wrote: -Increase planet count -> more planets = bigger reach
If you're active then descension attacks on you wont matter much (so long as you refill).

- If you're in wars often and have been descension attacked, increase flow and channeling (and maybe mnec)
I have read a little about those descention attacks. I am not exactly sure about what they are, but if I got it right they drain your lifeforce. And when it reaches 0 you are descended for 2 weeks. So I need to increase lifeforce gains right?
wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

for now
put all DMU into fleets
put all life force into charisma

Do this until you reach 5 billion planets. you can increase your personal levels to 600 and physicals to 1000 very cheaply.

soon as you get to around 5 billion farming becomes a lot easier the trick is to get there as fast possible. but for now look for the accounts you can hit and hit them for whatever you can take.
ID 52142

Return to “Ascended General”