Live below the line, I need your support!

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Live below the line, I need your support!

Hey Everyone,

In May I am participating in the Live below the line campaign, for 5 days I will live off of nothing but $2 a day for my food. This is to aide in education for poverty stricken people that sadly live off less then $2 a day every day of their lives.

Your donations and support will help provide the following:-
It gives young people the chance to find work. It tackles youth violence, replacing it with peace and progress. Education not only transforms the life of a student, it can drive change in their family and their entire community. Through education, a life free from poverty can finally become a reality.

This will be taking place from the 5th to the 9th of May, On my live below the line page I will be doing weekly updates up until the beginning then I shall do daily blogs as well as possible youtube videos to show how I am going.

Every dollar counts, will you help Odie out by donating?

https://www.livebelowtheline.com.au/me/ ... greenfield

***Already checked with psyko and this can remain here for 3 days just to get some exposure then I will contact a general mod to move to the this and that section***

Regards
Odie
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

Re: Live below the line, I need your support!

so you will spend all other $ for sgw? #-o :smt060
~Odin~
Alföðr

InR wrote:so you will spend all other $ for sgw? #-o :smt060
No lol I shall not be spending any money during that 5 days unless its the $2 a day for food.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

its sad to say, but i witnessed it enough to know that you cant help anyone that refuses to help themselves... most cases the $2 for food is because their booze is more important. sorry Odie just my thoughts on it for what i have seen people do myself. dont make yourself live like that if you actually work hard for your $, you cant keep yourself heathy enough that way to keep working. I build houses for a living and i know that if i dont eat i would not be able to keep working at what i do. nice thought though!
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

And here I'am ordering a table at a fancy restaurant and having the lobster tonight ... Odin always trying to make the rest of us feel bad.

Good luck m8! I shall support this cause.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
~Odin~
Alföðr

KOS wrote:its sad to say, but i witnessed it enough to know that you cant help anyone that refuses to help themselves... most cases the $2 for food is because their booze is more important. sorry Odie just my thoughts on it for what i have seen people do myself. dont make yourself live like that if you actually work hard for your $, you cant keep yourself heathy enough that way to keep working. I build houses for a living and i know that if i dont eat i would not be able to keep working at what i do. nice thought though!
This cause isnt for lazy people mate its for people that simply can not afford food for themselves or their families in countries where getting work is beyond difficult or they do not have the option to work.
Kjarkur wrote:And here I'am ordering a table at a fancy restaurant and having the lobster tonight ... Odin always trying to make the rest of us feel bad.

-KJ
LOL I didn't intend for you to view this while you ate your lobster mate lol. However every dollar counts. So far I have raised $72 and my goal is $500.
Spoiler
Avitir
Forum Regular
Alliance: In one.

~Odin~ wrote:
KOS wrote:its sad to say, but i witnessed it enough to know that you cant help anyone that refuses to help themselves... most cases the $2 for food is because their booze is more important. sorry Odie just my thoughts on it for what i have seen people do myself. dont make yourself live like that if you actually work hard for your $, you cant keep yourself heathy enough that way to keep working. I build houses for a living and i know that if i dont eat i would not be able to keep working at what i do. nice thought though!
This cause isnt for lazy people mate its for people that simply can not afford food for themselves or their families in countries where getting work is beyond difficult or they do not have the option to work.
Kjarkur wrote:And here I'am ordering a table at a fancy restaurant and having the lobster tonight ... Odin always trying to make the rest of us feel bad.

-KJ
LOL I didn't intend for you to view this while you ate your lobster mate lol. However every dollar counts. So far I have raised $72 and my goal is $500.
I will show you all my favourite public Brisbane food haunts to collect fruit and veges for free during this time mate :smt117 Alternatively you can come round to mine and I will feed you off my little market garden :)

Remind me later and I will throw in $50 for your cause mate- if I forget just ring me :smt064
~Odin~
Alföðr

Avitir wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:

-KJ
I will show you all my favourite public Brisbane food haunts to collect fruit and veges for free during this time mate :smt117 Alternatively you can come round to mine and I will feed you off my little market garden :)

Remind me later and I will throw in $50 for your cause mate- if I forget just ring me :smt064
I have almost everything already planned out and I won't be taking hand outs (one of my mates was just like "stay at mine for 5 days and eat out of my fridge" sadly people stuck in poverty don't have that option so I said thank-you but no thank-you) ^_^.
Spoiler
Avitir
Forum Regular
Alliance: In one.

~Odin~ wrote:
Avitir wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:

-KJ

I have almost everything already planned out and I won't be taking hand outs (one of my mates was just like "stay at mine for 5 days and eat out of my fridge" sadly people stuck in poverty don't have that option so I said thank-you but no thank-you) ^_^.
$1.90 for cheap goon, $0.10 for food? :smt110

But seriously good stuff mate.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Avitir wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Avitir wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:

-KJ

$1.90 for cheap goon, $0.10 for food? :smt110

But seriously good stuff mate.
*shudders at the thought* goon = the devils work lol

Would love any and all support everyone, every dollar counts and goes to help with the education of people that live in poverty stricken countries.
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Every dollar counts people! I have $108 raised so far, getting there however I am still a bit away from my goal.
Spoiler

Return to “StarGateWars General”