Massing Tourney - 1v1 online (discussion)

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Massing Tourney - 1v1 online (discussion)

So a few years ago there was a 1v1 online tourney to which we had a good few players enter and it was alot of fun, we wanna arrange this again....

preliminary rules (open for change based on discussion)

1) Both competitors will send their Mothership out during the 1v1 (this means no motherships)
2) Minimum defence/Minimum strike proposed - 6trill strike, 5 trill defence (open to debate)
3) No Sabbing Old school massing only
4) If for example High Empty or a massive planet account player wishes to enter, Then Multi Account is used.... = Negates all planets
5)If your ascended level is below unknown and your opponent is unknown this is something that can be negated by increasing the Lower ascended persons strike to negate the unknown bonus.
----------

This is a primary discussion so all rules can be changed.

*****Every player must pay in between 10/20trill naq****** rate can be arranged. winner takes all

- Naq will be paid to a trusted ref player with a bank size able to take all naq :-)

------------------

This is for fun and to try to interject some activity into fighting and into activity and desire to be the best online masser of this time.....

Do thee accept? ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Re: Massing Tourney - 1v1 online (discussion)

and who is going to provide AT as its easy to burn 10k and not mass your opponent and opponent wont be able to mass you too :D so what happens if u two run out of turns and still both have defs?
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Count me in
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

D3ath wrote:and who is going to provide AT as its easy to burn 10k and not mass your opponent and opponent wont be able to mass you too :D so what happens if u two run out of turns and still both have defs?
Well what we did last time. Was if you ran outta turns you stop rebuy more turns and round 2 begins :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “StarGateWars General”