conquer of the new world (ascention question

killtacular
Forum Addict

conquer of the new world (ascention question

I decided to ascend my new grounds. Is the newgrounds and my main account going to share an ascention account?
~The Fallen~
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: conquer of the new world (ascention question

killtacular wrote:I decided to ascend my new grounds. Is the newgrounds and my main account going to share an ascention account?
No they're both seperate. Assuming you decide to ascend your NG in main to Unknown or w/e you want
killtacular
Forum Addict

Ive ascended my new grounds and it says no such user name on ascension. I have emailed support for help .
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

If your NG account has crossed over to main (which it has) then once you ascend it in main it should automatically create an ascended account to be linked with it. Rather strange, perhaps pm SoL on these forums or post in the ascended section as that will most likely get you a faster reply then just waiting for a PM back from support.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

last I knew once its in main server, there is no ascended till you ascend from conqueror
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
~Odin~
Alföðr

Master Rahl wrote:last I knew once its in main server, there is no ascended till you ascend from conqueror

*MrKilltacular[ Psycho Inc. ]
The UnSpeakable of the TOLAH
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

He already has hence why i said "If your NG account has crossed over to main (which it has) then once you ascend it in main it should automatically create an ascended account to be linked with it"
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

killtacular wrote:Ive ascended my new grounds and it says no such user name on ascension. I have emailed support for help .

Did you add the * infront of the name while trying to log in ? (astriks)

edit: looked for your name on ascended, cant find it.

In your market section on main of the NG account, the option to sacrfice some mojo to the devine you. It should state an account name. Otherwise it will state no account is linked.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Will investigate this right now.

Update: I have identified the issue. Your ascended account was not created. I do have a record of your APP however, and will create an ascended account with your credentials and award the APP you should have received upon ascending.

Update2: Done. You can either use 'Forgot Password' or go straight to Ascended from Main through the button.
Last edited by Support on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Update2
~Odin~
Alföðr

Good work support :)
Spoiler
killtacular
Forum Addict

yes thanks

Return to “Bugs Archive”