¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ - OPEN for recruitment , so sign up now!

for all Alliance discussion
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: ¬Sons Of Anarchy¬

back recruiting again , out of war completly

prob no one left in the game to recruit but oh well :)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Oreo
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): E

What about joining me, The Descendants of the Sons of Anarchy.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

few recruited already

and what :smt017 ? who are you :D?
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:few recruited already

You know.... Advertising a sexy nurse health plan would probably get you 50+ members in no time :smt043

As for Oreo/Nox/Cronic that's a long long story, checkout the various new alliance recruitment threads he has authored.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Clockwork wrote:
~Đea†ħ~ wrote:few recruited already

You know.... Advertising a sexy nurse health plan would probably get you 50+ members in no time :smt043

As for Oreo/Nox/Cronic that's a long long story, checkout the various new alliance recruitment threads he has authored.

oh :smt043

well we allknowsons of anarchy aint new , me and slayer made it way back when and its a well situated alliance in terms of war :-k

well come on clock

that sexy nurse health plan is all for me, weitherit be 5 or 6 nurses

yeah im greedy like that :smt042
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

6 members and growing :D

2 more coming soon

get signed up early or get left behind is the smoke :smt025
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

Oreo thats a cookie right ???
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

oreo is not a cookie :smt018
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

up
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

up , join the best new alliance in 2014 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Re: ¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ - OPEN for recruitment , so sign up

upsie up :)
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Quick bump for the nurse appreciation club ;)
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Clockwork wrote:Quick bump for the nurse appreciation club ;)

virtual fist bump my brother !

:smt025
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

cmown join up

Ryu
snipez
qacol
smoka , just nothing but sexyness over here :)

Last bumped by Ryuujin Jakka on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:07 pm.

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”