Covert 41

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Covert 41

Noticed at least one person has this but there's no doubt a few others on the server. Nice job to anyone who has - 6.6Q naq - that's a nice chunk. (I'm assuming 42 is unheard of or has that been cracked too?). Anyway, could you realistically farm that amount of naq or would it just be so much easier to buy it with cash if you could afford it? Leading to another question, would you pay the best part of £135/$200 to get your hands on covert 41? :D
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: Covert 41

42 exists, yes you can farm it, no I would not.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

General Riviera wrote:Noticed at least one person has this but there's no doubt a few others on the server. Nice job to anyone who has - 6.6Q naq - that's a nice chunk. (I'm assuming 42 is unheard of or has that been cracked too?). Anyway, could you realistically farm that amount of naq or would it just be so much easier to buy it with cash if you could afford it? Leading to another question, would you pay the best part of £135/$200 to get your hands on covert 41? :D
There is a c42 and a couple ac 42 there is also a c43. Plenty of people farm 1q+ a week so 41 is definitely achievable without $$.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Wow at 42's and *gulp* at 43's. Those'd be what 26Q naq? Ouch.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

ifyou went hard with a big strike and caught some nice hits , you could probably hit
2-3q in a day farmed but thats a no life full day :D
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Castiel
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
Race: Angel
ID: 10351

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:ifyou went hard with a big strike and caught some nice hits , you could probably hit
2-3q in a day farmed but thats a no life full day :D
I do that erryday ryu!
What's it feel like? Took the wrong route
Watch it fall apart now you're knockin' at the wrong gate
For you to pay the toll, a price for you alone
The only deal you'll find, I'll gladly take your soul

Eleven's hour is over now, the clock is striking Twelve.

Return to “StarGateWars General”