Ragnarök : DDE & Allies vs Terran Family

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Re: Ragnarök : DDE & Allies vs Terran Family

Norbe wrote:TDD member builds "defense".

Armed Military Fleet Attack 1213411 5760/5760
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 1 5502/???

Well.. It's now 0. Along with everything else in TDD, Doc, Ricos, Joten, Mayhem, TO and all but one 11b def in DoB currently off PPT.

I ran out of covert capacity for that very last defense in DoB ](*,)

~Norbe~

your mistaken
Ritalin
Forum Regular

{~Norbe~} RITALIN {~Norbe~}(37481) has set their relation with you to: Neutral 18:08

but but but.... why?

EDIT|>> *{~RepliNorbe~} RITALIN *{~RepliNorbe~}(1991474) has set their relation with you to: Neutral 18:12

This isnt fair...
Ritalin
Forum Regular

~RepliNorbe~
~Norbe~
*Hyperion

pretty much only players with over 1tril defence.. Cba nassing the tiny ones lol

well off to bed .. juicy stats for whoever get there first!
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

:roll:

Already gone. As is every defense everywhere in the enemy. Norbe took most of the good ones :(
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Mathlord wrote::roll:

Already gone. As is every defense everywhere in the enemy. Norbe took most of the good ones :(

Luckely for you we rebuild, ;) on the other hand you dont!......
Ritalin
Forum Regular

i left 26tril def ... not sure i have seen or heard of any taf with one like that for a while
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I generally keep a 10 tril defense built whenever I log on. I did build a 40 tril defense a week or two ago. I rarely see the point in building bigger than I normally do as people generally don't try to mass me when I'm around anyway. Why should I build a defense I do not need if 10 tril is already too much to keep you lot away?

The DDE players that consistently fight this war all build in the 7-15 trill range (depending on defense planets). The only people in DDE that build bigger are people like Osiris who build big, get massed then magically remember they have something else they have to do in real life and go missing for another couple months. What will the excuse be next time Osiris? You need to wash your windows for three weeks?
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Osiris™
Forum Expert

Mathlord wrote:I generally keep a 10 tril defense built whenever I log on. I did build a 40 tril defense a week or two ago. I rarely see the point in building bigger than I normally do as people generally don't try to mass me when I'm around anyway. Why should I build a defense I do not need if 10 tril is already too much to keep you lot away?

The DDE players that consistently fight this war all build in the 7-15 trill range (depending on defense planets). The only people in DDE that build bigger are people like Osiris who build big, get massed then magically remember they have something else they have to do in real life and go missing for another couple months. What will the excuse be next time Osiris? You need to wash your windows for three weeks?

You tend to forget the fact that people got **Filtered** to do outside gw :-) . Even though you dont doesnt mean that we are all like you.

Btw when is the last time you actually went after my def when i was online ? hmmmmmm maybe 6months + or so ? Now you can take that part of what you wrote and stick it right up your ass ;)
dgb
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Osiris™ wrote:
Mathlord wrote:I generally keep a 10 tril defense built whenever I log on. I did build a 40 tril defense a week or two ago. I rarely see the point in building bigger than I normally do as people generally don't try to mass me when I'm around anyway. Why should I build a defense I do not need if 10 tril is already too much to keep you lot away?

You tend to forget the fact that people got **Filtered** to do outside gw :-) . Even though you dont doesnt mean that we are all like you.

Btw when is the last time you actually went after my def when i was online ? hmmmmmm maybe 6months + or so ? Now you can take that part of what you wrote and stick it right up your ass ;)
Dont think youve been around a full 6 months so he couldnt if he wanted to.ile build something tasty but youl have to wait to get it :)
Osiris™
Forum Expert

dgb wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:

Dont think youve been around a full 6 months so he couldnt if he wanted to.ile build something tasty but youl have to wait to get it :)

Been on full first 6 months, yet ive done way more damage then you have, even though ive been lacking activity lately.
dgb
Forum Expert

Osiris™ wrote:
dgb wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:

Been on full first 6 months, yet ive done way more damage then you have, even though ive been lacking activity lately.
well as you said to math i also have a life and kids they come first this comes around 10th. Since this war started ive done TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 662,447,789,514 its not great but its all war as i dont farm outside of dde.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

:shock: For real?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Osiris™
Forum Expert

dgb wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:
dgb wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:

well as you said to math i also have a life and kids they come first this comes around 10th. Since this war started ive done TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 662,447,789,514 its not great but its all war as i dont farm outside of dde.

And math believes that ? math doesnt think anyone has life outside gw, in math mind this is just "Lame" excuses to be inactive..... lol for that! :smt042
dgb
Forum Expert

Duderanch wrote::shock: For real?
For real,BUT most is defending i like putting a decent defence up then defending it,but i have had a few pms of unhappyness because of it, but ile play my game my way.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

That's fair. I was just surprised as i'd count myself as semi active the last few months and i've done 1.5 just on this account.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”