House question

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
overlord elz
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Judgement
ID: 56762
Alternate name(s): ~Overlord~, The Golden Goat, Lord Elzaer

House question

Just reading about these Houses as they have changed/been introduced since I last played.

I notice that the bonus of Disciples of Thoth (Science) is 100% chance of no ascended blessing.

Is this permanent providing you are a member of an alliance aligned to this house?

Does this mean that a TUK account would in essence be the same as a Prior in combat?
"Crawling back to SGW like a bird on its belly"
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo
ID: 0

Re: House question

The ascended blessing is the chance to deal double damage on offense or defense. The chance is reduced to zero while a member of the house, both on outgoing attacks and incoming.

You still keep your stat bonuses however, so a TUK will blow a prior out of the water.

Does that answer your question?
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
overlord elz
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Judgement
ID: 56762
Alternate name(s): ~Overlord~, The Golden Goat, Lord Elzaer

Hmm, sounds like I misunderstood the benefit of the ascension levels and "blessing"

I thought the ascension level just changed the "chance" of your blessing firing?

Are you saying that the ascension level (5% prior, 33% or whatevet TUK) is constant bonus to ALL stats, and completely separate to the ascended blessing thingo?

Man have I misunderstood things if that is the case ](*,)
"Crawling back to SGW like a bird on its belly"
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo
ID: 0

Yea the stat bonus is a permanent change for attack, defense, cov+anti, and income.

I'm not sure if the percent chance for ascended blessing follows the same scale as the stat bonuses, but it is definitely the only one affected by science house.

When you are descended you lose ALL bonuses except for the ascended weaponry though.
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “StarGateWars General”