The Great War

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

Re: The Great War

Lot of people in this game do a lot of talking about things they have done in the past maybe time for them to realise games dead because of what they have been doing for the last two years how many new players have quit because of there endless war lol how many players have finally outgrown gatewars (took me a long time to get there ) anyway maybe time for the war to end start rebuilding your alliances or just quit and go play farmville...
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: The Great War

redstorm wrote:Lot of people in this game do a lot of talking about things they have done in the past maybe time for them to realise games dead because of what they have been doing for the last two years how many new players have quit because of there endless war lol how many players have finally outgrown gatewars (took me a long time to get there ) anyway maybe time for the war to end start rebuilding your alliances or just quit and go play farmville...
The problem is the game mechanics as much as the players - ie: unwinnable wars have a tendency to lead to unnending wars because people won't admit defeat.

That was always part of the fun of sgw (ie: 'winning' was often as much about rhetoric and community perception as ingame stats), but I wonder if it still brings the 'fun' it once did?

Return to “StarGateWars General”