Counting to 1,000,000
-
hidden
- Lord of Chickens
- Posts: 7179
- Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:25 am
- ID: 0
- Location: in the chickens command centre
- MajorLeeHurts
- Major Pain
- Posts: 3081
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 3:41 pm
Re: Counting to 1,000,000
18662
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
"Forum" wrote: "learn or die. I learned. He died."
- GameSquire
- Forum Addict
- Posts: 3979
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:36 am
- Race: The Canadian Tollan
- ID: 0
- Alternate name(s): StarGateMan
- Location: You know where I am... HERE! ----Canada, BC----
- Contact:
Re: Counting to 1,000,000
SOOO FREAKING SLOW, Not even 500,000 mark yet 
18663
18663
- MajorLeeHurts
- Major Pain
- Posts: 3081
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 3:41 pm
Re: Counting to 1,000,000
18664
I will bring it over to BooTCamp if you like?
I will bring it over to BooTCamp if you like?
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
"Forum" wrote: "learn or die. I learned. He died."
-
hidden
- Lord of Chickens
- Posts: 7179
- Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:25 am
- ID: 0
- Location: in the chickens command centre
- MajorLeeHurts
- Major Pain
- Posts: 3081
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 3:41 pm
Re: Counting to 1,000,000
18 6 6 6
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
"Forum" wrote: "learn or die. I learned. He died."
-
hidden
- Lord of Chickens
- Posts: 7179
- Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:25 am
- ID: 0
- Location: in the chickens command centre
- MajorLeeHurts
- Major Pain
- Posts: 3081
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 3:41 pm
Re: Counting to 1,000,000
18668
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
"Forum" wrote: "learn or die. I learned. He died."
-
hidden
- Lord of Chickens
- Posts: 7179
- Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:25 am
- ID: 0
- Location: in the chickens command centre
- MajorLeeHurts
- Major Pain
- Posts: 3081
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 3:41 pm
Re: Counting to 1,000,000
18670
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
"Forum" wrote: "learn or die. I learned. He died."
-
ThatGuy
- Forum Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:42 am
- ID: 0
- Bernie Sanders
- Forum Regular
- Posts: 749
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:05 pm
- Alliance: Democratic Socialists
- Race: Jewish
- ID: 1907203
- Alternate name(s): Bernie Sanders
- Location: Eastern US
Re: Counting to 1,000,000
18672
First she was like...
I talk in this color when corporations pay their fair share of taxes and don't evade US taxes by stashing profits overseas.
I talk in this color when the wealthiest top 1/10th of 1% don't own 50% of the nation's wealth.
I talk in this color when the wealthy, influential elites of this country don't have unbalanced influence over the economy, media, and government - allowing to regularly further their own interests.
I talk in this color when the US joins every other industrialized nation on Earth and guarantees healthcare for all people.
I talk in this color when 98% of all new income doesn't go into the hands of the wealthiest top 1%.
Then she was all like...Support wrote:Thank you, Bernie.
Then they were all...Support wrote:Damn it Bernie.
Mercury Rising wrote:Damn it Bernie!
Affirmation wrote:Damn it Bernie...
MajorLeeHurts wrote:Damn it Bernie
Field Marshall wrote:Dammit Bernie!
Osiris wrote:Dam it Bernie.
Spoiler
Bernie Sanders wrote:One of the biggest mistakes our government made after the financial crisis was not prosecuting the people responsible for the greed, recklessness and illegal behavior that crashed our economy and ruined the lives of millions of Americans. It is not acceptable that many young people have criminal records for smoking marijuana, while the CEOs of banks whose illegal behavior helped destroy our economy do not.
I talk in this color when corporations pay their fair share of taxes and don't evade US taxes by stashing profits overseas.
I talk in this color when the wealthiest top 1/10th of 1% don't own 50% of the nation's wealth.
I talk in this color when the wealthy, influential elites of this country don't have unbalanced influence over the economy, media, and government - allowing to regularly further their own interests.
I talk in this color when the US joins every other industrialized nation on Earth and guarantees healthcare for all people.
I talk in this color when 98% of all new income doesn't go into the hands of the wealthiest top 1%.


