ID: 0

We got a live one here!

main:
cheat 2 win: http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=26000

multi:
(I only know of 1)
ethanbufon360: http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=28949

proof:

14.03.2006 03:16:40 mailto:ethanbufon360@hotmail.com [BIG SHERIF 2 KREW, Online]
oi i have a sub acount wich has 4000 turns if i went on that and then give em to u
14.03.2006 03:17:17 mailto:blackfall581@hotmail.com [[US] ManiacMan, Online]
you want me to send them along to you?
14.03.2006 03:18:35 mailto:ethanbufon360@hotmail.com parted this conversation. Session closed.
14.03.2006 03:21:48 mailto:blackfall581@hotmail.com [[US] ManiacMan, Online]
...do you use a proxy server, or do you need a middle man?

/////////////////

14.03.2006 03:39:28 mailto:ethanbufon360@hotmail.com [BIG SHERIF 2 KREW, Online]
don
14.03.2006 03:39:53 mailto:ethanbufon360@hotmail.com [BIG SHERIF 2 KREW, Online]
done
14.03.2006 03:40:04 mailto:ethanbufon360@hotmail.com [BIG SHERIF 2 KREW, Online]
can u send me 2000

So, to the admin/gamemod, I currently have 4000 turns in my account which i do not wish to keep. If you could take them out, for fairness sake, that would be good. If you investigate the above player, I'm sure that you will find he is a cheat. Thanks.
Raistlin Majere wrote:Do not consider this a warning, you have recieved enough of those. Your ass is mine.
(oh boy..)
Rukia
Forum Elite

msn convos can be faked too...but the diologue looks pretty convincing.
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

BELISKNER
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lone Wolf ~ Ex-Dirty Dozen
Race: Ancient
ID: 6116

Shizune wrote:msn convos can be faked too...but the diologue looks pretty convincing.

I doubt ManiacMan would forge them, and that comes with a BELISKNER assurance guarantee :)
We Fought Together, We Died Together

Play NOW!!

Dirty Dozen - The End of an Era
ManiacMan
Forum Irregular

yeah, I don't have any reason to forge this, I've never met this guy before he answered a call to become my officer...also his ingame name "cheat to win", as well as the fact that his multi is identical to his email...

plus, the 4k turns are clearly in my account, so it would just take a little investigation of logs to figure it out. However, I wouldn't mind them getting out soon (I don't know if I should send an email), cause atm i'm not gaining any new turns, and I don't want to use the cheated turns because it's not right, and I don't want to be accused of a cheater.
Raistlin Majere wrote:Do not consider this a warning, you have recieved enough of those. Your ass is mine.
(oh boy..)
cheat 2 win

CHEAT 2 WIN IS FOR THE LATE GREAT EDDIE GUERRERO IF U DONT KNOW THAT WAS HIS SAYING I LIE CHEAT AND I STEAL
cheat 2 win

HOW COULD ANYONE TRUST YOUR WORD HE MADE IT UP COZ HE NEW MY MATES ACCOUNT BECAUSE I TOLD TO ADD HIM AND HE THRETEND MY FRIEND IF HE DIDNT PAY UP HE WILL DESTROY HIM AND HE MADE UP THE MSN CONVO HE IS THE CHEAT YOU SHOULD LOOK AT HIM
cheat 2 win

BELISKNER is a lier hes just doing what ever maniacman tells him
Artiglio
Forum Regular

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tenkari
Forum Grunt

hmmm, should we believe someone who's motto is from an old tag team wrestling group who believed cheating was ok if you won? or the guy who has more posts and is well respected here?
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

indeed. the clear structure of his posts, aside from the capslock lend cadence to the fact that he is freaking out. Maniac man would never forge something like this. there would be no point. (I know him in RL)

besides, cheat to win? is it? if you have nothing to hide, than you don;t have anything to worry about. but coming on here and accusing BELISKNER of all people of lying. that's low. but of course you must be relatively new, and immature. and you know what? just for those accusations I will hate you forever. no worries, eh? :-D
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
ManiacMan
Forum Irregular

cheat 2 win wrote:HOW COULD ANYONE TRUST YOUR WORD HE MADE IT UP COZ HE NEW MY MATES ACCOUNT BECAUSE I TOLD TO ADD HIM AND HE THRETEND MY FRIEND IF HE DIDNT PAY UP HE WILL DESTROY HIM AND HE MADE UP THE MSN CONVO HE IS THE CHEAT YOU SHOULD LOOK AT HIM

lmao, this made my day - seriously, it did...
...because I told cheat to win that I made this topic, in order for him to come and prove that he wasn't a cheat, but then he goes and does this...hahaha

But, anyway, I guess with the reset, those turns have evaporated out of my account, so i'm all on the level now. :-D :-D

Also, updated my sig...
(oh boy..)
Rukia
Forum Elite

ManiacMan wrote:
cheat 2 win wrote:HOW COULD ANYONE TRUST YOUR WORD HE MADE IT UP COZ HE NEW MY MATES ACCOUNT BECAUSE I TOLD TO ADD HIM AND HE THRETEND MY FRIEND IF HE DIDNT PAY UP HE WILL DESTROY HIM AND HE MADE UP THE MSN CONVO HE IS THE CHEAT YOU SHOULD LOOK AT HIM

lmao, this made my day - seriously, it did...
...because I told cheat to win that I made this topic, in order for him to come and prove that he wasn't a cheat, but then he goes and does this...hahaha

But, anyway, I guess with the reset, those turns have evaporated out of my account, so i'm all on the level now. :-D :-D

Also, updated my sig...

cheat 2 win sure is looking bad now...i believe maniac now instead of being unsure ^.^

the sig looks nice too ^_^
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

BELISKNER
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lone Wolf ~ Ex-Dirty Dozen
Race: Ancient
ID: 6116

LoL that guy is funny.......you want to mention me his ID ManiacMan :roll:

I could prolly find it looking but least he knows I'm coming for him now :-)
We Fought Together, We Died Together

Play NOW!!

Dirty Dozen - The End of an Era

Return to “For Admin Archives”