Spy report question?

Aimz

Spy report question?

I spyed on someone and it said they had an empty mothership dock, then when i attack it says i was attacked by their mothership?!?

I was just wondering whether this meant my spy level was too low to see their mothership? (but surely it simply wouldn't have mentioned a mothership at all then?) or whether they have some kind of cheat running?

I'm not mentioning their name because I don't know whether they are cheating or not, I just wanted to know.

If anyone can help me, thanks.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Empty dock menas they HAVE a mothership.
Lord Smaug
Forum Regular
ID: 0

yeah, why would you have a barn with no animals? An empty barn means only that the cows or w/e are out somewhere :lol:

The Equilibrium
Aimz

Hmmm ok, thanks.

Makes little sense to me.
Tenkari
Forum Grunt

ok, lets put it this way, if there is no dock, they dont have an MS, why would htey have a parking spot for a mothership if they dont have a mothership yet?
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

Its the best way they thought up of telling you that the person has a mothership and still withhold the details of the mothership, its probs because the mothership is defending the planet, and so, not in its docking bay.
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
War Bird 22
Forum Newbie

Picture a car on a highway....when you go home you pull it into the garage...
Now its exactly like that, only the car is a MS and the garage is the dock, and the MS never goes in the garage :(
~Paul~
#?#

Why is this even in the Cheaters Section?
JIX
Forum Addict
ID: 0

because the Author was'nt sure if this person was cheating or he/she was just confused as to what his intell report told him
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*

Return to “For Admin Archives”