Race bonus

Phate7
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Race bonus

I changed my race to replicator and my covert power is still the same... i thought we got a bonus being the bugs?
username=Phate7
Quantum war server
«URÅ»
The Unified Races Ålliance.
Meodread of Losensa
Fledgling Forumer

ur spies are worth the same

ur covert levels are just cheaper
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Re: Race bonus

Phate7 wrote:I changed my race to replicator and my covert power is still the same... i thought we got a bonus being the bugs?
username=Phate7
Quantum war server

The 25% bonus is applied when using your covert, but it doesn't show in your covert action score.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Xavier
Fledgling Forumer

Sleipnir wrote:The 25% bonus is applied when using your covert, but it doesn't show in your covert action score.

Having never played a race other than Goa'Uld before, I never knew that...
---
~Phoenix~ wrote:Rememberance day for what event?
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Xavier wrote:
Sleipnir wrote:The 25% bonus is applied when using your covert, but it doesn't show in your covert action score.

Having never played a race other than Goa'Uld before, I never knew that...

Spending a lot of time on the forum, you pick up a lot of little facts.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Xavier
Fledgling Forumer

I guess it's fair for overall ranks, considering the Tauri/Asgard are both advantaged and disadvantaged, which cancels out. Other races shouldn't get rank advantages, or at least not without a similar disadvantage...
---
~Phoenix~ wrote:Rememberance day for what event?

ok, thx for the help
*goes to improvements section*
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Xavier wrote:I guess it's fair for overall ranks, considering the Tauri/Asgard are both advantaged and disadvantaged, which cancels out. Other races shouldn't get rank advantages, or at least not without a similar disadvantage...

In that case, the goa'uld do get that advantage. But then again, they have the disadvantage of the advantage being stolen overnight.

™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

Xavier wrote:I guess it's fair for overall ranks, considering the Tauri/Asgard are both advantaged and disadvantaged, which cancels out. Other races shouldn't get rank advantages, or at least not without a similar disadvantage...

That what i always try to tell them but then they wanna say stop whing lol. only asgaurd and tauri have diadvantages. If only every agreed with you Xavier :-D
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Something needs to be looked at here because the 25% is not added on covert actions...

Not when I spy on someone anyway
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
[AG]Ra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: AK
Race: SystemLord AGofIndu
ID: 16144

Sleipnir wrote:In that case, the goa'uld do get that advantage. But then again, they have the disadvantage of the advantage being stolen overnight.

I agree with this, it's a big disadvantage, to watch my realm every 3-4 hours or so to put the freakin' naq into the temple :smt022 I know you think me crazy, but i have to do it, because if i don't check my realm during the night at least once, than i don't have all my money in the morning... :smt022 eg once i was unable to bank in, and in the morning i had -4 millions argh.. it's very embarassing
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Ra wrote:
Sleipnir wrote:In that case, the goa'uld do get that advantage. But then again, they have the disadvantage of the advantage being stolen overnight.

I agree with this, it's a big disadvantage, to watch my realm every 3-4 hours or so to put the freakin' naq into the temple :smt022 I know you think me crazy, but i have to do it, because if i don't check my realm during the night at least once, than i don't have all my money in the morning... :smt022 eg once i was unable to bank in, and in the morning i had -4 millions argh.. it's very embarassing

you should think yourself lucky, once upon a time it took three whole weeks to earn a million :P

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Return to “Bugs Archive”