another multi(will they ever learn?)

Dark Bahamut
Forum Elite
ID: 0

another multi(will they ever learn?)

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=25862
check out this person's officers i think there is a very close similarity in their names

Sticks and stones will break your bones but Dark Bahamut will hunt down and kill your entire family.
#?#

Agreed, lack of creativity in multie's names perhaps ;)
Dark Bahamut
Forum Elite

exactly they really dont learn and they just give it away so easily and i think the commander is in on it too cos she's getting UP from both of them and they might even be his

Sticks and stones will break your bones but Dark Bahamut will hunt down and kill your entire family.
#?#

Well for the ''never-learning multier'' I would say that it is a good thing, so we can nail 'em easier since it is more evident ;)

And for the comm thing you brought up I do not understand what you mean, clarify it please..
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

yup dats a multi !!
Dark Bahamut
Forum Elite

i mean the commander must be in on this multi. as she is getting resources from both of them and it not like it not obvious or anything so she must be in on the cheating too

#?#

Dark Bahamut wrote:i mean the commander must be in on this multi. as she is getting resources from both of them and it not like it not obvious or anything so she must be in on the cheating too

The commander being implicated? Well it's pretty obvious since it is the goal of multying .. or am I misunderstanding..

Return to “For Admin Archives”