Multi?? What do you think?

Radium
Forum Regular

Multi?? What do you think?

With what just happened to Acronon's account I went looking for an account we had recently kicked out of the TSA. We had caught him using a multi and he was breaking into some members websites. In the course of this I found another account with a similiar name:

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=43620

This account has been around for a bit. Notice UP is at 1. Also notice that nothing has been developed. What then struck me was the number of attack turns. This account that apparently is inactive is shipping, or was shipping attack turns elsewhere. There are just a bit over 1000 AT on the account, and if the account was not being played at all it would have maxed out at 4000 as old as it is.

It is possible this is not a multi, but if it is not then is the account being used for nothing more then to produce resources for another account which I understand to be against the rules?
#?#

Well it couldn't be multi getting ressources for another player aight now since players/players sending and broker are only for full SS, and it is not a Full SS'ed acc.. Maybe just someone who checked out the game and quitted playing? I do not say that it may not be a multi tho, but I have equal doubts on all sides.. about 50/50..
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

uhh, how can you tell if it doesn't have full SS?
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.

Return to “For Admin Archives”