Mothership Returned

Your mothership crew is confident there are planets out there -they had 39 possible sightings- but simply could not find a suitable one this journey out.

argh!!!!
Thufir_Hawat
Forum Regular

DAMM VERY CLOSE
goldenh
Fledgling Forumer

i've talked to several people and it seems wether or not you get a planet by searching is completely random. For instance, my 10 bil total power mothership didn't find any planets - but three officers with a 500 mil power mothership found one.

I will be stealing planets from now on, because it is clear that searching on your own is a waste of time (unless you're on ppt ;))
guessed

Lucky me, first time!

This one was chosen out of 49 possibles. You can see the details on your planet summary display. The planet was successfully re-orbited into your home galaxy.
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

Ah no I have to go to work in 20 mins this isnt fair im not going to get to play with my new planet... Stupid job that i dont like but only go to cos the polish chick who works there thinks im hot and I would rate her a 9 outa 10 on hototnot... Admin this is bad for my blood pressure... I dont like rushing around damn end of turn rule...
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

same prob with it not coming back on time but now its say its not do back till the next day but its in my armory and able to be upgraded.
I am dyslexic and i did do spell check. sarry for the type-o's

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

Wha-uh!?!!

p.s

DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. IT IS A JOKE!!!!

I like muffins.
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
Veris

wait.... planet exploded? so what this means is even if i ever get a frakking successful planet, it might blow up? so it's either steal it and riskj war or search and blow up?

that is seriously wrong.
_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert
ID: 1949343

Alter wrote:wait.... planet exploded? so what this means is even if i ever get a frakking successful planet, it might blow up? so it's either steal it and riskj war or search and blow up?

that is seriously wrong.

that is awsome!!!!!! tht is like kamakazzy yea go japan! funny stuff i got a palnet my first time and i sent it out to go get nother right away so ha! i only got a crapy one tho ans i still havent figure the planet up grades yet and i with forum would make the fulll upgrade befor sendign it out but u got a do what u gota do
You have started playing 30. August 2005.
MSN:Josh_COM@msn.com
cloned!
Forum Newbie

The first time I sent my MS out I found a planet, so then soon after I sent it out again but after waiting the full 24 hours it says my MS is back but I gained no planet and didn't even get a message saying I didn't. (this was like 5 hours ago.)

Edit: Also lol that the planet you found decided to destroy itself rather than be in your system...
ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer

I've tried twice to get a planet. First got a def planet and then a income planet...I want a uu planet!!

Kerrus Magrus, did your MS take damage when the planet exploded?
THOR: The Replicators will soon consume all that they can within our home galaxy. Yours will be next.

O’NEILL: I thought we were too primitive to consume?
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

somebody quote my post and find out.
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
ohknee00

Kerrus Magrus wrote:Image

Wha-uh!?!!

p.s

DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. IT IS A JOKE!!!!

I like muffins.

LOL
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

dont lock this, im revivng this because i want to know if forum plans to fix the delayed ms explorationreport and i dont want to start a new thread on the same bug.
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.

Return to “Bugs Archive”