I bought 2 ppts but only 1 is showing :s

Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

I bought 2 ppts but only 1 is showing :s

Well I bought PPT which gave me 2880 mins on. I went to the market and bought another, which means the time should of doubled but, it hasn't :S Its just wasted a market turn and my naq :x
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Vulcurum

You can't buy 2PPTs in row. You must buy them one by one. When you bought that another one, you left your first PPT and the second came in.

So as far as I know... you just wasted few bil naq. :-D
ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer

From the upgrade (PPT) page:

THE EFFECT IS NOT CUMULITIVE - there is ALWAYS a 48hour maximum on your protection (ie - the board only accepts one application at a time from you).

It's always said that - if you have a PPT you keep it until it ends or you attack/sab, etc someone - if you buy another, it simply is not applied to your Realm (except any other bonuses that were included with the upgrade).

Hope others learn from your mistake :-)
THOR: The Replicators will soon consume all that they can within our home galaxy. Yours will be next.

O’NEILL: I thought we were too primitive to consume?
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

vulcurum nailed it.
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer

Kerrus Magrus wrote:vulcurum nailed it.

No he didn't :P

He said if you buy another PPT it takes over, '...you left your first PPT and the second came in....'. If you have only a few mins PPT left and buy another PPT you will still only have a few minutes PPT when you return to your Realm pages.

Just thought I should clear that up :)
THOR: The Replicators will soon consume all that they can within our home galaxy. Yours will be next.

O’NEILL: I thought we were too primitive to consume?
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

ohknee0 wrote:

He said if you buy another PPT it takes over, '...you left your first PPT and the second came in....'. If you have only a few mins PPT left and buy another PPT you will still only have a few minutes PPT when you return to your Realm pages.

Having just bought a PPT with 1 minute remaining two days ago, you speak bullcrap. :)

You did gain the 10% to bank though.
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

Hensenshi wrote:
ohknee0 wrote:

Having just bought a PPT with 1 minute remaining two days ago, you speak bullcrap. :)

You did gain the 10% to bank though.

I can confirm that - if you are half way through your PPT 1,440 minutes and you buy another - you go back to 2,880 minutes protected.

HUXLEY - have to say bud - that was kind of n00bish of you! :-D
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
tweetygirl
Mistress of Broken Hearts
Alliance: Olympus
Race: God

i ended my ppt early so i could get something off a friend and then went back on ppt .. and when i signed in later on i was no longer on ppt, attacked etc. But for some reason I had a ppt to use, again. I did check before I left my house to make sure I had the proper amount of time so i could log in for trades, and know when my ppt would expire before I left. Of course, non of the emails to admins are working... anyone know whats going on with that?

i even tried changing the addy's to @stargatewar.com instead of wars...

Return to “Bugs Archive”