New Commander/Officer Functionality

EnfantTerrible

New Commander/Officer Functionality

I'm assuming when it says %income to officers that you lose that amount of income for yourself. Just want this to be verified though. (I don't have the patience to wait 30 minutes and then do the calculation :))

I want to be able to dismiss some of my officers before I start sending them my naq because some of these people aren't playing anymore.

Shouldn't there also be an option to set it to 0. Or maybe that's what the "set rate" button allows? I'm hesitant to click it not being sure if it's automatically set to 0 unless it's clicked.

Also it would be nice if the rate could vary from officer to officer.
Enfant Terrible
Forum Grunt

woops.

only occurred to me to read the game updates after I posted. nvm. But thanks for the new features admin :)
Enfant Terrible
Forum Grunt

Ok now that I've read through the update I have one thing I question. The decision to only allow players to make other players of the same race their commander. I think personally that players should have the freedom to choose if they want to enter race specific alliances or not. My approach thus far has been to have individuals from every race allied with me and I would prefer to keep being able to play that way. I understand that some people want to play it out the way the show goes, but that shouldn't mean that everyone has to. Just a thought.

Maybe one of the mods wants to move this to the Suggestions area also.

maybe i'm just being stupid, but where is the update info?
Enfant Terrible
Forum Grunt

It's on the homepage. But you have to be logged off to see the updates. Just scroll down past the stats showing who controls the universe
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

by request, i'll move it to the suggestions forum

and yeah, i thought the limit on officers would effect negatively some players, i just forgot to say so...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Man i just cheled :shock: this outmy officer get's 20% of my income???

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
compmage
Moderation Wizard
Race: Daimon
ID: 5149

Honours and Awards

Amon Ra wrote:Man i just cheled :shock: this outmy officer get's 20% of my income???

Between 10 and 30 %, depending on what you choose, and it is split between all you officers.
Posting as General Mod

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

compmage wrote:
Amon Ra wrote:Man i just cheled :shock: this outmy officer get's 20% of my income???

Between 10 and 30 %, depending on what you choose, and it is split between all you officers.

Holy crap when id this happen and what do i get out of it ?
i only have one and ven ten % of my per turn inome is a lot of naq somone is getting the sack :wink: :wink:

compmage
Moderation Wizard
Race: Daimon
ID: 5149

Honours and Awards

Check the updates page.

In short, you get a percentage of your officers troop increases (both recruitment clicks and daily increases).
Posting as General Mod

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular

Read the updates i pretty much understand it all now compage i've still disssmesd my officer after giving him a big sum on naq cuz being attached to me in this game isn't very good for your over all rank LOL

Return to “Suggestions Archive”