Keeps logging out?

Tintsel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: FAHQKD
Race: Daimon
ID: 0

Keeps logging out?

Nearly everytime I go to a new page on the Stargate Wars site while I'm logged in, it always says "You are not currently logged in. Please Log in" I then log in again and then a couple of pages later, it happens again. Why is this?
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular

did u just switch race recently? cuz one of my friends had the same prob and it was cuz he had recently switched race, it went away after 24 hours.
Tintsel
Forum Irregular

Nope, I've been a Tauri the whole time.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

happens to me too from time to time, not sure why, but its happened since the beginning of the game.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Make sure there's nothing wrong with your cookie settings. Beyond that, there's not much I can say that might help.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Tintsel
Forum Irregular

This problem has been going on ever since I created the topic. I was hoping it would go away but it just keeps happening. Its really pissing me off too. Any other suggestions?

This has also been happenning to me
1st of all i would always have to log in after i viewed my 1st page now i'm getting it all the time
happens at my m8s house on my lap top at work everywhere
nebulator
Forum Irregular

WTH!!! every time i click a single link i get logged out!! this has never happened b4 and im not a total idiot when it comes to pc's something is screwed up and i cant log back in to do anything!! noting, zilch zippo nada, every link i click it logs me out no matter what pc im on library, laptop, friends pc, or work pc. u wanna talk about pissed? i cannot lose my sgw connection i will go through withdrawls for years!!!!

This is real serious now
im not compuer nerd i have changed all cookie settings etc and its still the same
i hope someone out there can sort this
Cosworth

This needs sorting !!!!!
nebulator
Forum Irregular

nothing has changed in the anoyin log out thing except now i cna click one lick b4 i log back in WOOOOHOOOO i can actualy to unit pro once or but a ton of weapons but thats about it
Balhaar
Forum Spammer
Alliance: TSA
Race: Tollan
ID: 16602

nebulator wrote:nothing has changed in the anoyin log out thing except now i cna click one lick b4 i log back in WOOOOHOOOO i can actualy to unit pro once or but a ton of weapons but thats about it

Am I the only one who struggled to understand that??

This bug has yet to affect me. the only thing that annoys me is when i open my messages page and it takes ages to load. never logs me out though.
Blessed be those who carry out the will of Balhaar, heretics be those who do not
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

still an issue?

nebulator wrote:nothing has changed in the anoyin log out thing except now i cna click one lick b4 i log back in WOOOOHOOOO i can actualy to unit pro once or but a ton of weapons but thats about it
Don't make me use this!!!
Cosworth

Well i still have to log in and as soon as i try to buy weapons etc i get logged back out..
But once i'm back in everything works
so i can live with this:)
High guard
Forum Irregular

ok, I can tell you exactly how to fix this.
1)Go to tools in your internet browser
2)Go under Internet options
3)Go to privacy tab and set it on low
4)Restart your computer
5)Go to stargatewars, log in
6)Make sure you got a cookie from SGW
7)You can now return your privacy setting on wherever you want
"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."
Albert Einstein

Return to “Bugs Archive”