Nice Music Tool

A place to discuss the music we listen to, mass to, or are looking for a greater appreciation of.
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

Nice Music Tool

I've been using this nice music tool for a while

http://www.pandora.com

What happens is you enter a song/artist you like, it plays you a song from that artist and then plays similar songs by analysing the music, it then proceeds as it plays you the similar music to let you give it thumbs up or thumbs down, so you can hone it into playing you lots of music you like but the best part of this system is, that it plays similar music from varied artists allowing you to expand what you listen to while still listening to music you like. Currently you can listen for free anywhere but to sign up and have an account (It has a very clever simple automatic logon system) you must live in the US. Enjoy...
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Re: Nice Music Tool

Love BadWolf-MoreThanEva! wrote:I've been using this nice music tool for a while

http://www.pandora.com

What happens is you enter a song/artist you like, it plays you a song from that artist and then plays similar songs by analysing the music, it then proceeds as it plays you the similar music to let you give it thumbs up or thumbs down, so you can hone it into playing you lots of music you like but the best part of this system is, that it plays similar music from varied artists allowing you to expand what you listen to while still listening to music you like. Currently you can listen for free anywhere but to sign up and have an account (It has a very clever simple automatic logon system) you must live in the US. Enjoy...

Yeah my mate uses that site, he really likes it and swears by it. I never really got into it though.

BW

Return to “Music”