suggestion for next wave

deadeye
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

suggestion for next wave

This wave (wave 9), there has been a distinct lack of miners on the market and an over abundance of other resources (naq and AT's).

My suggestion is to limit the amount of AT's that a player can hold to 5k (the max that can be generated is 3k). The market would remain as it is now (price wise), but all resources are interchangable (naq for uu, naq for AT's, etc) and new resources are generated but a a slow rate.
It is hoped that this will mean that the market won't be depleted as quick and would make it more useful.

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

against it...

it's good as it is, mixing market will only do such things like those that happend last era, too big rate for getting miners or, in next era, some other reasource...

mixing will only cause trubbles...

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

really there isn't too many turn cause you will notice that, the amount is going down so that when the wave finally ends you might get 400 turns per 10bil
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Lord Me
Forum Irregular

simple. . just that the account where no one logs in one week get in the market. . that way even the account where no one is playing will be good for something. . more turns will be there. ..
lizzard11120
Fledgling Forumer

hehehe, whats the most AT anyone actually has a hold of at the moment, i know i have 30k, but i dont know of anyone who is holding any more than that
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

lizzard11120 wrote:hehehe, whats the most AT anyone actually has a hold of at the moment, i know i have 30k, but i dont know of anyone who is holding any more than that

u don't wanna know, belive me :?

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Lord Me
Forum Irregular

a good idea will be to let players know when changing game time cause im not in US and in here we dont get hour changes so we dont have an idea of when or where does change hour . . no spring no summer no fall in here . . so its worst for us. . please just an idea. . thanks. . . ah one more. . planets could be a nice idea for q . . but no taking just for itself. . better income for everyone . . and even better no so hard to do as in main. . thanks

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”