No large gif signatures.

Are you sick of lagging pages due to large sigs?

Yes
65%
No
35%

Total votes: 23
Lord Kaiti
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The System Lord Alliance
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

i've researched them and stuff, if you want I can set up a demo somewhere and isntall these mods, if forum or the other mods like them i can send the modded files and you can upload them.

avatars are easy to control, just disable offsite linking and users HAVE to obey a strict avatar size limit.

the SLA forums had massive avatars and I disabled offsite linking and only allowed uploading and gallery avatars and everyone that had an avatar that volated the rules was removed automaticly and had to upload or choose one fron the gallery.
Pakarinen
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Greetings

Perhaps someone could assemble something so that once someone views something here a library of it is left on ur pc, so that rather then check for it you just automaticly have it downloaded only once instead of countless times and have it stay in its safe little niche somewhere on the c: drive that isnt the windows directory and that it can be automaticly recalled each time and perhaps even keep other pics an stuff like that on thier. I mean i know windows has a ie folder for savin old net pages but they seem to be complainin about the avatars lagin thier netconnection so something isnt proper thier.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”