da/cc vendetta

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: da/cc vendetta

Then why declare a vendy if you can do it? Alls you want to do is take it to main where you can easily kill uu whereas it belongs on ascended.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

harchester wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Just keep the war on ascended where it belongs

lol? so his 1400+ personals can rape me 1100+ with my 700b toc and 200k fleets ](*,) yh hed love that.

i don't get that - your happy to take it to main and his levels are bigger there just like they are in ascended...Dont get me wrong i don't like CC so i wish you to have fun Vinci but just mass him back on ascended

An Eye for An Eye remember the saying buddy ole pal ;)

already 0'ed him to 1b planets but takes him 1/2 days to recover me several weeks.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
harchester wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Just keep the war on ascended where it belongs

lol? so his 1400+ personals can rape me 1100+ with my 700b toc and 200k fleets ](*,) yh hed love that.

i don't get that - your happy to take it to main and his levels are bigger there just like they are in ascended...Dont get me wrong i don't like CC so i wish you to have fun Vinci but just mass him back on ascended

An Eye for An Eye remember the saying buddy ole pal ;)

already 0'ed him to 1b planets but takes him 1/2 days to recover me several weeks.

he massed you - you massed him - Shouldn't this be over then?

Eye for Eye!!

----

you massing on main just opens up more problems than you need...however i do recall you saying you were bored :smt091

maybe your problems can become your cure :-)

Anyway have fun both of you - however i think i shall be wishing Vinci the luck in this one as well i like him more :smt019 :shock: :shock:
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:Apr 13, 12:39 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 3,282,865,163 details
Apr 13, 12:36 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 3,492,409,747 details
Apr 13, 12:30 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 4,566,393,347 details

this is cc* picking on the little guys unfortunately for him that was my acc so gratz captain charisma ure ascended is 0'ed :smt047

pc army teach him how to mass in ascended.. i mean hes 1400+ and he failed in massing me offline then failed massing me in 1vs1 and my acc sucks :P

Message text:

ur a noob lol ur on the No. I have a large planet regrowth it doesnt matter about my planets i will have them back in less than a week your No.

im on there **Filtered** list because i hit him for a profitable hit gj dde really helping the community. :smt081

are you simple minded heres how ascended works

you destroy military which i did

i then ran out of planets hence you repelled then the hunt assassins part lowers your power to prevent me from destroying you plus kills your defence two birds one stone

2nd you phased TWICE before i could finish you

3rd you destroyed me all after i unphased in my sleep so well done if i hadnt of slept your account would all have been gone shows how much you know of ascended

4th and most important YOU LOST MORE PLANETS THAN ME ON ASCENDED

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

go show him how it works CPHAIM :smt058
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

NO
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Andy! wrote:NO

ill see you soon :twisted:
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Moved and locked, as there is already a vendetta thread.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD

Return to “Vendetta corner”