da/cc vendetta

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

da/cc vendetta

Apr 13, 12:39 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 3,282,865,163 details
Apr 13, 12:36 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 3,492,409,747 details
Apr 13, 12:30 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 4,566,393,347 details

this is cc* picking on the little guys unfortunately for him that was my acc so gratz captain charisma ure ascended is 0'ed :smt047

pc army teach him how to mass in ascended.. i mean hes 1400+ and he failed in massing me offline then failed massing me in 1vs1 and my acc sucks :P

Message text:

ur a noob lol ur on the No. I have a large planet regrowth it doesnt matter about my planets i will have them back in less than a week your No.

im on there **Filtered** list because i hit him for a profitable hit gj dde really helping the community. :smt081
Last edited by The Doctor on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: masking

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Re: You know u can't mass when u fail 3 hits offline.

LMAO you beast :smt060

Didn't know you knew how to onliner in ascended :o
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

xDaku wrote:LMAO you beast :smt060

Didn't know you knew how to onliner in ascended :o

i dn't what makes it so funny :-D :-D

Trade Feedback
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

You're brick tamland....but you're competent in something....that's just....odd :P
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

GO CC! :smt019
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Why even bother posting the pm? Are you a forum fighting attention seeker now? Which of your small accounts is that one attached to?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

nope, just showing the world how much of a hypocrite he is saying he wanted to help new comers.. then without him knowing he was me, decided to mass me over a perfectly good hit.. i dn't need attention or forum fight as im close to ban :P

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:nope, just showing the world how much of a hypocrite he is saying he wanted to help new comers.. then without him knowing he was me, decided to mass me over a perfectly good hit.. i dn't need attention or forum fight as im close to ban :P

How is that being a hypocrite? Your an idiot dude lol

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:nope, just showing the world how much of a hypocrite he is saying he wanted to help new comers.. then without him knowing he was me, decided to mass me over a perfectly good hit.. i dn't need attention or forum fight as im close to ban :P

saying 1 thing doing another is hypocritical

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

I agree but this is not a case of hypocrisy, besides even if it was..what are you now the community tattle tale ?

HEY PEOPLE LOOKY LOOKY ....... :smt043

Deni
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

but but but... I just bought a DDE account, and you were always on there "**Filtered** list" wanna see your old account on my personal log :smt047
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

RoKeT wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

but but but... I just bought a DDE account, and you were always on there "**Filtered** list" wanna see your old account on my personal log :smt047

You didnt just buy a dde account lol

Deni
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Posting this thread brings attention to your ingame activity, therefore by posting this you are seeking attention to yourself. It's a rather uninteresting thread anyway, the big bad da vinci has to lower himself to attempting to humiliate others on the forum rather than just take it ingame. Oh well, maybe one day you'll improve.
Image ImageImageImage
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

I agree but this is not a case of hypocrisy, besides even if it was..what are you now the community tattle tale ?

HEY PEOPLE LOOKY LOOKY ....... :smt043

mby it is :) i want people to come and look at what a fool cc is picking on the little guys think there's no consequences well there is.. just reading his pm's and what people have said to me on msn id say this thread has served it's purpose :)

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
Posting this thread brings attention to your ingame activity, therefore by posting this you are seeking attention to yourself. It's a rather uninteresting thread anyway, the big bad da vinci has to lower himself to attempting to humiliate others on the forum rather than just take it ingame. Oh well, maybe one day you'll improve.

lol big bad why thankyou :-D dw ive already 0'ed his ascended when he drops ppt il take his main aswell.. when i was making this thread the thought never crossed my mind of wanting attention just i found it funny and wanted to share.

Trade Feedback

Return to “Vendetta corner”