Kill Thee vs Io: The Imperator (Penumbra Alliance)

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Re: Kill Thee vs Io: The Imperator (Penumbra Alliance)

Rimmer: "They've been naughty boys, haven't they, Mr. Flibble?"

Mr. Flibble: "Yes!"

Rimmer: "What happens to naughty boys who've been naughty, Mr. Flibble?"

Mr. Fibble: "Uncle Arnie fries them alive with his hex vision."

Rimmer: "Mr. Flibble says..."
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

Al Mualim Altair wrote:
KILL THEE wrote:*Sigh* ](*,)
Al, have you asked your officer what he done before you posted again?
I suggest you do, he will tell you how he took planets, got a commander way before me and had people attack me, I've always kept this as a 1vs1 war, always, even when he didn't, so think before you post accusations.

You know what I am going to make a rule for this...
rule being, you shut da ell up and stop spamming the threads with your rubbish, you are boring.

You seriously sound more and more like the Imp, maybe your the same person with multiple accounts :shock: .......

See how easy it is to make baseless accusations????
Grow up please and stop spamming.

right a multi how you work that one out iv been in many alliances and this is the only account i have and many players know me that i am not a multi and you say im boring hu you make a flippin 1000 word post just to make a point.

also Io wanted to make peace but you said no i want unconditional surrender do you know what that means?

take a look at this:

Unconditional surrender is a surrender without conditions, except for those provided by international law. Announcing that only unconditional surrender is acceptable puts psychological pressure on a weaker adversary.

that means you occupied him if you win the war most if not all just say i surrender and thats it but you you always want to take it to a next level.

It also means if you set rules ie he isnt allowed to build an army over than 10mil or a stike of 200bil or he gets massed by you.

tell me how long has it been now? 1 month 2 months all because of what?

if your going to keep slinging stones and insults why not just declare your own war. otherwise you have no say in the dealings between these two. move on.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

muffafuffin wrote:
Al Mualim Altair wrote:
KILL THEE wrote:*Sigh* ](*,)
Al, have you asked your officer what he done before you posted again?
I suggest you do, he will tell you how he took planets, got a commander way before me and had people attack me, I've always kept this as a 1vs1 war, always, even when he didn't, so think before you post accusations.

You know what I am going to make a rule for this...
rule being, you shut da ell up and stop spamming the threads with your rubbish, you are boring.

You seriously sound more and more like the Imp, maybe your the same person with multiple accounts :shock: .......

See how easy it is to make baseless accusations????
Grow up please and stop spamming.

right a multi how you work that one out iv been in many alliances and this is the only account i have and many players know me that i am not a multi and you say im boring hu you make a flippin 1000 word post just to make a point.

also Io wanted to make peace but you said no i want unconditional surrender do you know what that means?

take a look at this:

Unconditional surrender is a surrender without conditions, except for those provided by international law. Announcing that only unconditional surrender is acceptable puts psychological pressure on a weaker adversary.

that means you occupied him if you win the war most if not all just say i surrender and thats it but you you always want to take it to a next level.

It also means if you set rules ie he isnt allowed to build an army over than 10mil or a stike of 200bil or he gets massed by you.

tell me how long has it been now? 1 month 2 months all because of what?

if your going to keep slinging stones and insults why not just declare your own war. otherwise you have no say in the dealings between these two. move on.

Muffins right al if you want to make your own thread do so but please stay out of there thread if you want to talk do it in my thread being as I started it to get an apology for you.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

Fine by me. :neutral:
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
McRandom
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Heavens Warriors
Race: McRandomia
ID: 36974
Location: infront of my computer rotting away spamming all the forums i have access too

Al Mualim Altair wrote:ha ha you dont get it you need rules for 1v1 ie no planet takings,no outside help,no officers,no CO's etc so really that means anyone can interfear and since you didnt post any rules i think i have the right to do so.

Sense when did anyone ever have to have rules? The phraze 1v1 is really simple. KILL THEE vs Io and NO ONE ELSE. So as everyone else keeps saying, stop spamming this thread.

If you want a war I will give you a war. And you wont like it.
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DoC Conscript

Hopefully IO Imp will finally have the strength to actually fight me after all this, he best not go I want peace and try to quit this 1vs1 war after all this.

Thanks Guys
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

McRandom wrote:
Al Mualim Altair wrote:ha ha you dont get it you need rules for 1v1 ie no planet takings,no outside help,no officers,no CO's etc so really that means anyone can interfear and since you didnt post any rules i think i have the right to do so.

Sense when did anyone ever have to have rules? The phraze 1v1 is really simple. KILL THEE vs Io and NO ONE ELSE. So as everyone else keeps saying, stop spamming this thread.

If you want a war I will give you a war. And you wont like it.

You can give me a war.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

Sorry for any confusion surrounding my comment, I was just trying to point out anyone can make a baseless accusation and I have edited my post to state this. I have also apologised on the thread opened up by Byrnes. I hope this is enough for me and Imp to continue in a 1vs1 war and apologise to McRandom, Muffa', SJ Mental and anyone else if I have inadvertedly caused them a war of their own.

Im sure me and Al can also delete our posts about one another in order to bring the thread posts down and also probably make it less boring? This thread was about the 1vs1 war and again I would like to just add I was only defending myself against the insults thrown at me.

My apology can be found here
viewtopic.php?f=124&t=158745&p=1978121#p1978121
Tekki
Forum Addict

1. Please keep everything on topic, spamming, insults, comments about other wars, accusations about multi-ing etc etc are not welcome. There's a place for all of them if you truly feel that you need to comment.

2. Since this is a one versus one war (or seems to be) I'm moving this thread to Vendettas. If I got something wrong, please either PM me to move it back or one of the other GC mods.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

Here is a message from Imperator during our war.

"One on one. Mano a mano. Soon, you will feel the sting of my Penumbra weapons. Your forces shall lie devastated, your mother ship will be nothing more than a pile of slag, not fit for the scrap heap. Your covert network will be shattered, and all your army will lie dead. Then I shall sit on you until I have your unconditional surrender"

Imp, I hope your going to come good on your promise and fight this 1vs1.
I don't know why other people are trying to make it different, we should be left alone to fight our war.
Benny The G

Hes using his friends his assets something he has to use if you will...

Is there a rule of no outside help?
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

Benny The G wrote:Hes using his friends his assets something he has to use if you will...

Is there a rule of no outside help?

Hi Benny,

The rule always was for it to be 1vs1 without outside interference ie, we only fight each other, no one interferes by attacking either of us. I have not used outside interference or even asked for resources from anyone outside.

He had a commander before me and I got a commander but I only got the percentage of naq officers automatically get when they have a commander, nothing else. Hoochvitte (his ex-commander ) also stuck to the rules before Imperator went to Al, then all this kicked off. I was told by Al he wouldve attacked me and I should give naq etc and then the rest of it kicked off. Its meant to be me vs Io The Imperator not Al.
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

Just to let you guys know, I have pmd Io: The Imperator in the main game calling him out, had enough of the aggro and accusations. I am waiting now.

Edited:
Sorry, forgot to add, he hasn't come off PPT but it looks like his building his account so might be in for a fight finally.

Thanks to all those who have made sure this stays 1vs1.
McRandom
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Heavens Warriors
Race: McRandomia
ID: 36974
Location: infront of my computer rotting away spamming all the forums i have access too

My officer just recently received a message from Io. Apparently he is spreading lies and claiming I am building a team to mass him?

He has build his own "team" that supposedly is going to "deal" with me and "own" me. Quite frankly, you are really starting to get on my nerves. The team that I am assembling is here only to keep this a 1v1. How might I ask, is that violating anything? Its ENFORCING the rules.

But by all means, if you feel that you need to lie to your friends to get them to mass me, go ahead. Your the one who will come out on bottom, as it seems that happens a lot :P.
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

Just to add to McRandom's (my commander) above post. It appears anyone who is preventing his mates from jumping in is a target for his "team" [-X

So much for him trying to keep this 1vs1 :roll: appears he will lie and make dillusional comments to get people to join the war.

IO: The Imperator: "Consider yourself warned. There will be fireworks"

There were many, after I took his planets

Return to “Vendetta corner”