The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Re: The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

The Deity Osiris wrote:hey mate's this isnt STI, someone hacked my account trying to get it settled. I used to be Deity Osiris ingame but quite. then i bought this account and my place burnt down so i havent really been on and came on before work to go on vacation mod

ID=1924918

regards
Osiris

The name before it was STI was ..... God Of Death

The Deity Osiris Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:05 am

STI Joined:Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:16 am Posts: 10
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

:smt043
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Don't mention an end date ( even the one posted) it might get around you are begging forthis war to end. :smt043

At sti / Osiris

NO!

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Jedi~Tank wrote:Don't mention an end date ( even the one posted) it might get around you are begging forthis war to end. :smt043

At sti / Osiris

NO!

My Bad, talking bout the end date of OE tho ;)
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

kaboom wrote:

84 pages of crap, thanks **Filtered** ive quit this game, but that made me LOL, you sound just like every other enemy that OE has ever had, full of **Filtered**.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
kaboom
Forum Expert

GeneralChaos wrote:
kaboom wrote:

84 pages of crap, thanks **Filtered** ive quit this game, but that made me LOL, you sound just like every other enemy that OE has ever had, full of **Filtered**.

If you could login , you could see.. but hell if you say there winnin then il just go with the flow and say hell yeah OE is doing great they have NO LOSSES LATELY ... cos nothing is build
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

GeneralChaos wrote:
kaboom wrote:

Not so much there GC..not so much ;)

You see the start date and end date were included in the initial post, and one time I asked etl on msn if "ya'll were ok with the dates posted" He replied "we havent decided yet"

Next thing ya know its circulating that DDE is asking for an end date..so...ok..whatever..but as I said..not so much GC, not so much. :smt019 Ya'll definatly need to get ya **Filtered** in 1 shoe tho.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Sure Thing Your God
Forum Newbie
ID: 1930740

pc wrote:
The Deity Osiris wrote:hey mate's this isnt STI, someone hacked my account trying to get it settled. I used to be Deity Osiris ingame but quite. then i bought this account and my place burnt down so i havent really been on and came on before work to go on vacation mod

ID=1924918

regards
Osiris

I joined for one reason because JT asked me to post on the fourn. yes I was God Of Death, as Osiris was the god of the underworld dather of Anubis... ect. Egyption mythology intrests me.
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

fair play to jt, he beat me fair and square =D>
just can't compete with those levels, aside from having a 500tril def there's nothing i'd be able to do lol

damn my slow connection! :smt091
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
killtacular
Forum Addict

WOW
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

The Deity Osiris wrote:
pc wrote:

ID=1924918

regards
Osiris

I joined for one reason because JT asked me to post on the fourn. yes I was God Of Death, as Osiris was the god of the underworld dather of Anubis... ect. Egyption mythology intrests me.

im assuming you meant father not dather, and the father of Anubis is Set ;)
Spoiler
kaboom
Forum Expert

No worrys Ducky you see ETL his rank 7 with 42T def and 340T covert ? NO you cant... i just took it, after he started hittin me ;)

Left him with 0 def , 3tril covert (400k spies orso lol) he still has 3trill att tho i ran out of coverts was a bussy weekend :smt025

he just watched and went " :smt100 "
Last edited by kaboom on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AWARDS

Res, Non verba

Drought
Forum Expert

kaboom wrote:No worrys Ducky you see ETL his rank 7 with 42T def and 340T covert ? NO you cant... i just took it, after he started hittin me ;)

Good work man :D

You earned some coffee next time you come over ^_^
a very bad hairdo
kaboom
Forum Expert

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:Nice job..took both of you a few minutes with war war..I was asleep too..but the best part, kaboomer let's summarise your lover, err leader's (what is with JT's 'I love men..followed by kaboomer..planets, even offering you his 'daughter's' account) evening:

massed and aced his 50 million spies, he self massed 4 times on a few big defences, over 125 mill attack supers lost to 25 mill..and best yet was raided of 130 mill uu..so he basically funded that defence. But why run into ppt the both of you?

As for dumb dodgers, yes you LITTLE **Filtered**, all 4 feet of you, you challenge me to a fight, and then whine when I reply. Get something straight, I have no qualms about breaking you in two, but I'm not going to go to prison for your two bob ass. So if you want to challenge me, as you did, don't whine when I offer you the chance.

A sleep ??? you just hit me ??? and i massed you into oblivion online cos clearly you arnt a sleep since your here...

What math you use ?? you went from 250mil army to 70mil army in secs... i lost 80mil supers massin your 42T def.. and i acd your spies ALL of them ..

You never raided 130mil uu of me ! 70mil yes ..

Most of your aliance m8's with big stats i massed went to ppt... Even you went to ppt before when i massed you and you blamed someone else like the cat or something..

Now its monday morning my defence got massed for first time in 3days since i was off ppt .. and i massed you to bits ETL .. and i take ppt cos ppl actuallyt have todo something during the week ... and since you lay there on your back with no stats @ this verry moment you still have no stats... What is wrong with me taking ppt like ALL OF YOU DO WHEN I MASS YOU AND I WIN ...

You'r aliance is in rumbles. last time i massed you you said it took to long but i still massed you .. now i mass you again 42T def gone and spies gone ... and you come up with some other lame excuse....

Shall i post the pms from the ppl in your aliance who can actually apreciate a good massin ?

Get a life and leave Ducky his wife alone... dont go makin RL treads to Ducky.. he actually got a life..

OE IS GETTIN NO DRA NO NAP NO CEASEFIRE FROM ME

So all OE members you want out of this war leave now and be free STAY IN OE and you will be sat on..

LEAVE NOW, DDE DONT NEED A NAP OR DRA AND WERE PAST SURRENDER.

p.s. as for JT ... you got rudy dont you ;) aint he doing ya proud ?
AWARDS

Res, Non verba

SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:Nice job..took both of you a few minutes with war war..I was asleep too..but the best part, kaboomer let's summarise your lover, err leader's (what is with JT's 'I love men..followed by kaboomer..planets, even offering you his 'daughter's' account) evening:

massed and aced his 50 million spies, he self massed 4 times on a few big defences, over 125 mill attack supers lost to 25 mill..and best yet was raided of 130 mill uu..so he basically funded that defence. But why run into ppt the both of you?

As for dumb dodgers, yes you LITTLE **Filtered**, all 4 feet of you, you challenge me to a fight, and then whine when I reply. Get something straight, I have no qualms about breaking you in two, but I'm not going to go to prison for your two bob ass. So if you want to challenge me, as you did, don't whine when I offer you the chance.

A sleep ??? you just hit me ??? and i massed you into oblivion online cos clearly you arnt a sleep since your here...

What math you use ?? you went from 250mil army to 70mil army in secs... i lost 80mil supers massin your 42T def.. and i acd your spies ALL of them ..

You never raided 130mil uu of me ! 70mil yes ..

Most of your aliance m8's with big stats i massed went to ppt... Even you went to ppt before when i massed you and you blamed someone else like the cat or something..

Now its monday morning my defence got massed for first time in 3days since i was off ppt .. and i massed you to bits ETL .. and i take ppt cos ppl actuallyt have todo something during the week ... and since you lay there on your back with no stats @ this verry moment you still have no stats... What is wrong with me taking ppt like ALL OF YOU DO WHEN I MASS YOU AND I WIN ...

You'r aliance is in rumbles. last time i massed you you said it took to long but i still massed you .. now i mass you again 42T def gone and spies gone ... and you come up with some other lame excuse....

Shall i post the pms from the ppl in your aliance who can actually apreciate a good massin ?

Get a life and leave Ducky his wife alone... dont go makin RL treads to Ducky.. he actually got a life..

OE IS GETTIN NO DRA NO NAP NO CEASEFIRE FROM ME

So all OE members you want out of this war leave now and be free STAY IN OE and you will be sat on..

LEAVE NOW, DDE DONT NEED A NAP OR DRA AND WERE PAST SURRENDER.

p.s. as for JT ... you got rudy dont you ;) aint he doing ya proud ?

oh yeah if I was online you'd be screwed. It's easily proven there was no activity while you and dumb dodgers were hitting me. And read properly..I raided 130 mill off ur leader.

And as for OE, we are enjoying sitting on DDE..I think I've nearly reached 1.5 billion spies killed alone. Who said you lot are going to be offered a NAP.. I'll accept your surrender though! :smt043
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”