The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

In Greek mythology, the Titans were a race of powerful deities descendants of Gaia and Uranus, that ruled during the legendary Golden Age. Nothing could be truer of the once mighty FUALL.
Many great wars have been fought over the centuries The Peloponnesian War ( 431 - 404 B.C )
The War fought between the two leading city-states in ancient Greece, Athens and Sparta. The war between Rome And Carthage coming around due to the fight of mutual interests between the existing Carthaginian Empire and the expanding Roman Republic. Both wars were the world wars of there time. Much like now everyone for a long time has waited to see the clash of the titans of the DDE And OE. Much like the history of Greece once united In war against a single foe the persians when that threat subsided both determined to be the dominant force in the Greek work. There can only be one Empire to dominate Gatewars now is the time to find out after years of slow fire burning speculation which it is to be.................

The Time for diplomacy has ended Thus DDE Offically Declares War Against OE

War officially begins on July 9 2012 at 00:01 gametime and will end on August 30 2012 at 00 00 gametime.

Rules include good banter, ascended, planets and all out on main..no slander or any other forms of character assassinations such as personal or ingame insults. This is not a fun war, but it also not a hate war. Enjoy.

Captain Charisma DDE HC
Last edited by EbilCC on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Re: The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

when the war start :D
change something CC in your post :-D the war is on
Last edited by R0B3RT on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

You just made my year. People have been waiting 5+ years to see this, make us proud boys and girls! Power to you both!

Kick ass DDE.
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

killed 100 of mills ... en they took me planets for it :D
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
~Bullseye~
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1990685
Alternate name(s): ~Bullseye~ ~Beelzebub~ Domino

Very nice starting post CC.

Good luck to all on both sides, i really hope this can be kept nice and clean.
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Lol don't know why we even post this... was fun kicking there butts in the shadows :P
Killed millions of units so far... :smt047 hahaa
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

CCexy wrote:War officially begins on July 9 2012 at 00:01 gametime and will end on August 30 2012 at 00 00 gametime.

Who agreed this

And i thought the war started the other day

kaboom wrote:killed 100 of mills ... en they took me planets for it

Build much?

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:Lol don't know why we even post this... was fun kicking there butts in the shadows
Killed millions of units so far... hahaa

I agree with him
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Rofl. R.I.P DDE
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

CCexy wrote:In Greek mythology, the Titans were a race of powerful deities descendants of Gaia and Uranus, that ruled during the legendary Golden Age. Nothing could be truer of the once mighty FUALL.
Many great wars have been fought over the centuries The Peloponnesian War ( 431 - 404 B.C )
The War fought between the two leading city-states in ancient Greece, Athens and Sparta. The war between Rome And Carthage coming around due to the fight of mutual interests between the existing Carthaginian Empire and the expanding Roman Republic. Both wars were the world wars of there time. Much like now everyone for a long time has waited to see the clash of the titans of the DDE And OE. Much like the history of Greece once united In war against a single foe the persians when that threat subsided both determined to be the dominant force in the Greek work. There can only be one Empire to dominate Gatewars now is the time to find out after years of slow fire burning speculation which it is to be.................

War officially begins on July 9 2012 at 00:01 gametime and will end on August 30 2012 at 00 00 gametime.

Rules include good banter, ascended, planets and all out on main..no slander or any other forms of character assassinations such as personal or ingame insults. This is not a fun war, but it also not a hate war. Enjoy.

Captain Charisma DDE HC

This war will not end at 30 August 2012.

DDE has not come to OE about a war end date. OE will not abide by the end Date. Any talks about an end date will need to be agreed on by both sides. Not one that is made up.

If you wish to talk to OE about an end date, DDE must contact ETL.

Rudy Pena
Omegan Empire Leadership
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

lol we were in a skirmish :smt060

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

NOW UU PRICES WILL ROCKET lmaoo
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Rudy Pena wrote:
CCexy wrote:In Greek mythology, the Titans were a race of powerful deities descendants of Gaia and Uranus, that ruled during the legendary Golden Age. Nothing could be truer of the once mighty FUALL.

Captain Charisma DDE HC

This war will not end at 30 August 2012.

DDE has not come to OE about a war end date. OE will not abide by the end Date. Any talks about an end date will need to be agreed on by both sides. Not one that is made up.

If you wish to talk to OE about an end date, DDE must contact ETL.

Rudy Pena
Omegan Empire Leadership

Thats cool bro, let us know when your card max's out and im sure the end date will be around then :smt047
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

who want end ??? i.m not lol
Drought
Forum Expert