debate on weather sodium fluoride has any benefits

Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular
Alliance: V For Victory
Race: Human
ID: 0

Re: debate on weather sodium fluoride has any benefits

Kit-Fox wrote:ACtually what you have there is a video of a fox 'news' broadcast. Fox News who are known to make things up to fit whatever they want to push & outright lie when it suits them. Oh yeah real good source there, but going with it;

If you listen carefully what they are actually saying in that video is that overexposure to flouride is whats bad for you. At no point do they say that flouride is bad for you, they do mention there is dissent on whether its any good or not, but dissent != conclusion.

I could go on but meh, whats the point

I will however point out that still no one has answered why in the UK, the dental health of the flouridated areas is better than that of the non flouridated areas?

I did give an example of south/north staffs, I should also point out that more people in south staffs go onto further education & get degrees than those from north staffs, so much for the 'it makes you dumb' part an all.

Again I could go on but meh, whats the point as i'm sure you'll have an 'answer' to all of it somehow

Too much of a good thing eh? CAN YOU SAY DOUBLE SPEAK....
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

Are you suffering from normalcy bias?
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular
Alliance: V For Victory
Race: Human

Kit-Fox wrote:And still no answer as to why in the UK the fluoridated areas have better dental health than the nonfluoridated areas.

hmmmmm, why i might think its all one big conspiracy :P

You are a joke mate.

One final question for you troll. Do you have children?

If the answers NO, I will no long respond to your idiotic posts as you do not understand the responsibility of being a good parent...! GROW UP...
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

Are you suffering from normalcy bias?
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Kit-Fox wrote:And still no answer as to why in the UK the fluoridated areas have better dental health than the nonfluoridated areas.

hmmmmm, why i might think its all one big conspiracy :P

That whole post shows just how misinformed you are!

I don't care what proof you may have shown to back that up KF, you are wrong period! why, because you have failed to take into account what type of fluoride they are putting in the water, you have failed to research and have ignored your own common sense...

I'll put it to you like this, if i gave you a bag of rat poison to drink and told you it will stop all plaque build up on your teeth and also keep your mouth free of germs, you would most likely call me a few nasty names and in all likelihood would not speak to me again, hell you may even think that i just tried to kill you and you would most likely beat the crap out of me or call the police...and yet you will more than happily drink the same and argue with us because some study or other says it's good for your teeth while ignoring the fact fluoride destroys the enamel on your teeth which CAN lead to dental fluorosis...

Double think anyone?

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Answer to what? :?

Sorry but i haven't caught up so don't know what the question is...

But as always i see you remain faithful to your conviction of ignoring your own common sense.

[-X

Here's a couple simple questions you can answer with a yes or no...if i gave you a bag of rat poison would you ingest it, and would you clean your teeth with it??

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

AH! that same question i answered and refuted quite some time ago #-o

Bottom line is this, can fluoride improve oral health, well that's a 2 part answer. on the one hand it does improve the cleanliness of your mouth since it kills all bacteria it touches. on the other hand, it's the same tiered old Cliché "that is exactly like throwing the baby out with the bathwater" since you kill all bacteria in your mouth but you also strip your teeth of their protective layer, the enamel.
Once that's gone you have no defence against anything your teeth come into contact with...

But lets also not forget what Fluoride does to you body. I'm also 100% convinced that the Nazi (and later-soviet use.) use of fluoride was not because they cared about peoples oral health.
Common sense dictates that you would in no way buy a bag of rat poison and sit down and eat it nor would you brush your teeth with it, and yet pharma company's put it in toothpaste which you are happy to buy, and sell it to local councils who dump this toxic crap in our water and you are happy to pay for the privilege...are there no alarm bells ringing mate? :?

Stop ignoring common sense and PLEASE, for your own sake go research it fully and stop with the "but this survey shoes it works" because it's all propaganda and lies.

Watch this film PLEASE, and see for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhSj43N8Y8Q

If that film fails to get the alarm bells ringing then you need to stop drinking the fluoride for 6 months and then watch it again.

PS, i am a very passionate person and sometimes that passion goes into overdrive (as you may have guessed already), but the last thing i want is to be insulting or condescending in any way shape or form. I have no intention to belittle you or to be offensive and if i have been offensive or condescending then i profoundly apologise.

I want to continue the discussion and the debate hoping you will ultimately go see for yourself...not kill this part of the forum or any of the discussions herein.

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Ok, how long were the studies carried out for, and what time lines are they comparing to come to these conclusions??

BTW, WATCH THE FILM! that very question is actually addressed and answered in the very first 6 or 7 minutes by Dr Stanley Monteith.

Can i assume that once those studies have been proved dubious at best you will address the other issues?

-David Icke
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

das question is easily enough answered.

drink regular soda and eat cookies every night.

Before bed:

first 12 months, brush teeth with "all natural" toothpaste, as directed.

second 12 months, brush teeth with ordinary toothpaste, as directed.

see dentist every six months.

:smt081 :smt043 :smt042 :smt043

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”