debate on weather sodium fluoride has any benefits

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

debate on weather sodium fluoride has any benefits

well it seems that a debate is brewing in "terrorists real or not" so i made a new thread so we can debate the facts without killing the other thread.

so....here's what i know about fluoride:

http://www.fluoridealert.org/mullenix-interview.htm

you can also watch this seminar by Dr Stanley Monteith whose been studying this for a long time. so please don't take my word for any of this, listen to what the doc has to say :wink:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3566646476

LiQuiD wrote:doesn't fluorine have a positive effect on the teeth of those who drink it? isnt that proven? do you have some outlandish theory where it turns people into bagpipes which the Neocon satans will use to deafen the world so they can take over, then invade mars, destroying the mars folk, and securing the future for the cyber men and halo elite troopers aswel as the nice wombat organisation?

ever heard of fluorosis or rat poison?

you want to put rat poison on your teeth and you want to drink it?

go right ahead, but heres my proof, i expect to see your proof that sodium fluoride DOES NOT HARM!

- Fluoride is a waste by-product of the fertilizer and aluminum industry and it's also a Part II Poison under the UK Poisons Act 1972.

- Fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).

- USAF Major George R. Jordan testified before Un-American Activity committees of Congress in the 1950's that in his post as U.S.-Soviet liaison officer, the Soviets openly admitted to "Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient."

- The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. ( Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin .)

- 97% of western Europe has rejected fluoridated water due to the known health risks, however 10% of Britons drink it and the UK government is trying to fast track the fluoridation of the entire country's water supply.

- In Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg fluoridation of water was rejected because it was classified as compulsive medication against the subject's will and therefore violated fundamental human rights.

- In November of 2006, the American Dental Association (ADA) advised that parents should avoid giving babies fluoridated water.

- Sources of fluoride include: fluoride dental products, fluoride pesticides, fluoridated pharmaceuticals, processed foods made with fluoridated water, and tea.

http://www.fluoridealert.org/dental-fluorosis.htm

if fluoride does that to your teeth and its enamel, imagine what it does to the rest of you! :shock:

"If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional help or contact a poison control center immediately"

the above warning is lifted DIRECTLY from the warning label on american toothpaste...make what you will of it!

so do you still think Fluorine is good for you...anyone??

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Re: debate on weather sodium fluoride has any benefits

Thriller wrote:http://www.cancer.ca/Canada-wide/About%20us/Media%20centre/Our%20positions%20on%20cancer-related%20issues/Water%20fluoridation.aspx?sc_lang=en

Here is an independent non partisan source that debunks your fluoride myth.

WTH???????????

Fluorine is formed "naturally"...ARE YOU KIDDING ME OR WHAT??????????? :? :? :? :?

http://www.nofluoride.com/phosphate_plant.htm

and heres a source that debunks your debunker!

even more evidence that fluorine is NOT good for you (and thats an understatement).

http://www.bestsyndication.com/?q=20080 ... _study.htm

and all i did was Google "fluorine lowers IQ".

-David Icke
Demeisen
Forum Intermediate

:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.nofluoride.com/phosphate_plant.htm
clearly a site thats impartial 8) . oh wait they are 'nofluorine.com' lol they wouldnt exactly show a balenced argument from all perspectives. that link leads nowhere worthwhile. if you find medical journals, proven study results, links to credible science/news sites etc please post them.

to be honest i dont know much on this atm. i was quite sure fluorine was good for peoples teeth and harmless in the concentrations found in water. ill look into this. see what the believeable sources say about it :-D

The majority of toothpastes are formulated to contain fluoride which, in certain cases, can prevent tooth decay

Fluoride in the toothpaste is a useful additive, and this is important for children while their teeth grow, though less so for adults

from newscientist.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_flu ... plications

seems this is a contested issue. both sides claim they are right. i can understand if a medical professional or scientist states a definite opinion, but you are neither. you would jus be believing the conclusions of some researchers or activists etc. so how do you justify such conviction when you are not an expert?

personally i believe its useful. if there were dangers why would they continue to put it in water? again, this is only a conclusion from what ive found. i wont claim its for certain thoughlike some others 8)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

dig deeply because many top scientists have lost there jobs over this matter.

google for Phyllis Mullinex.

-David Icke
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

I'm with you on this one Avenger :D
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Ingestion of Flouride is highly posinious, and very deadly.
S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

It also accumulates within the body, so the more sources you get it from the worse it gets.

Reverse osmosis is the most effective means of removing it from your water supplies.

Manchester city council was and still is playing with the idea of fluoridating the water supply, I have written to my MP to thwart this, but I have yet to get a reply on the matter.

Also fluoride is considered poisonous after consuming more than 1 ppm, even this is considered dangerous. The average tooth paste contains 1450 ppm.

When brushing your teeth, if you have to use fluoridated tooth paste, brush gently as this will reduce cuts on your gum's which the fluoride can get into your blood stream through. (think, what do cocaine users do to get a quick hit?)

I did mention this in a earlier post, but was immediately shot down by the resident debunker (Liquid).

Fluoride is beyond bad, this highlights the stupidity of the common person who believes everything that the Government and big business (Dentists) tells us.

Stop, think & research, question all authority, no matter what.

Some of my sources:-

Fluoride Deception:- http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?h ... =N&tab=wv#

Don't comment (Liquid) if you haven't watched this series first.

I would also like to mention that these videos are part of the reason I started to question absolutely everything I thought I knew about the world we live in, it kind of snowballed from there.

Fluoride is also a carcinogen (causes cancer).

Namaste.

Just found this:-

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Who are they trying to sell fluoride to with ads like these?
{The Legion Of Outer Haven}
Demeisen
Forum Intermediate

maybe kids? man thats nothing. i saw a documentary about how radioactive materials were used in the past for all sorts of everyday things. they didnt get that the heat was radiation. thats an epic mistake.

the verdicts still open on this one. theres mention of mind control which i thinks far fetched. there are also sources saying fluoride is dangerous. i think the concentration in water is very low in areas that have it at all (ireland has like 67% fluoridated water i think :? )

but ultimately its about whether the health benefits outweigh any percieved danger. protecting teeth, gums etc has more benefits than to oral hygiene alone. for example not brusing your teeth increases the risk of heart disease (among other things).
Colton
Forum Elder

Noone said anything about not brushing your teeth :smt104
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Please specify whether we are talking about fluoride or fluorine, given the vast difference between the two.

Is this another watch-me-I-will-talk-about-chemtrails-next-crap thread?

:lol: I will keep taking my daily dose of arsenic, as much as I will keep using and taking fluoride. Arsenic to strengthen my resistance to that poison, fluoride to prevent my doses of arsenic to burn away my teeth.
What can I say.. what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Certainly does me, anyway.

But please, do specify which chemical you speak of, instead of quoting 'experts' who confuse the two too often themselves.
Sorry, but having for example a historian speak of the Pathans as remnants of the tribes of Israel is as much a discrediting act as having a 'professor who studied this for years' confuse two chemicals. :lol: That makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Laugh about the stupidity, and cry about the fact that people believe such idiots. :)
Ah well.. human, answer me this: Who are you? What do you want?
Demeisen
Forum Intermediate

sodium fluoride?

Colton wrote:Noone said anything about not brushing your teeth

yes but seeing as flouride is added to water (and toothpaste) to help teeth etc it relates to my point. if you dont brush your teeth/have good oral hygiene you are at greater risk. flouride improves oral hygiene so it reduces the risks.
S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer

LiQuiD wrote:maybe kids? man thats nothing. i saw a documentary about how radioactive materials were used in the past for all sorts of everyday things. they didnt get that the heat was radiation. thats an epic mistake.

the verdicts still open on this one. theres mention of mind control which i thinks far fetched. there are also sources saying fluoride is dangerous. i think the concentration in water is very low in areas that have it at all (ireland has like 67% fluoridated water i think :? )

but ultimately its about whether the health benefits outweigh any percieved danger. protecting teeth, gums etc has more benefits than to oral hygiene alone. for example not brusing your teeth increases the risk of heart disease (among other things).

Your right it's not 100% either way, but given the facts on the matter shouldn't we hold off dumping this s*** in the water supplies just to air on the side of caution.

I don't think it's about mind control, it's about reducing IQs to the point where people won't fight back against anything at all.

Also there are many alternatives to Fluoride toothpaste out there, they are more expensive and harder to find, but they are out there.

Lois:

Do you take your daily dose of Aspartame too? We're talking about Fluoride love.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Anyone ever heard about the Flynn Effect having reached its biological end, and IQ test-renormalisation?
Yet again, you're making a fuss about nothing.

Thank god that our next generation is actually taught how to research things, instead of blindly falling in line with confirmation bias at every turn. Pfft.
Colton
Forum Elder

If people brushed their teeth everyday they wouldn't need to be adding extra chemicals to water, you can easily have perfect teeth without drinking extra "chemicinated" water on top of it. I would rather keep my IQ where it is than be an idiot that doesn't have to brush his teeth as often as the average guy ^_^

Speaking of IQ tests I've gotta find a free "accurate" one >_<
S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... drugs.html

The plot thickens...

I hate the DM by the way, but its MSM enough to open some eyes.

I received a reply from my councilor telling me that the Fluoride issue is being looked into...

Yeah, right... :smt013

Make me so damn angry...

Since when is it the right of a private water company to mass medicate the F***in water supply...

I'm sick of this...

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”